Earth-1

"I am Spider-Man"

"You are who?" Cisco said in confusion for an up-tenth time . They have brought the teens inside the cortex and were going through what the guy in the chair, he got say he loves that kid, Ned found when he hacked in their system, which he got say that not many has been able to do that, as he was going through his Laptop, again which has way to many firewalls and have been tinkered thoroughly by both of the teens, got to say both of the kids were smart for their age, they both were going through advance college level materials if some of the books and notes that they have looked at all of them being way much ahead of the classes that they have here.

Mean-while both Barry and Caitlin were giving both of the kids a lie detector test, mostly because Harry said so, yeah they did not need that, but what can they say, they needed to be sure regarding some of the things the kids were talking about, and Cisco was very sure that both of the teens were unable to lie, it's not like they were trying too but honestly, both looked to be a horrible liar.

"Come on Man." The teen with powers, Peter or Spider------ no only he gives out names nobody else and looking at him isn't he young to take the title of Man behind his hero persona, heck wasn't he bit to young to take on a hero\vigilante persona.

"I have said it already like 20 times"

"Its actually 24 times." Harry cut in

"You were counting" Peter and his friend turned too look at Harry who was actually with Cisco looking at the things.

One of the things in there was a suit. Now he knows that he is smart and and creates the toys for superheroes of Star and Central City but the suit, this suit is amazing. Whoever made this suit, went all out in it except the part where it is bigger in size a bit as the kid size was not similar to his suit till the time when he found the compressor, also the suit has an A.I. granted it tried to kill him the first time he tried to access the suit

("Karen do not activate Instant Kill." Peter yelled out at the top of his lung when he heard Karen activate instant kill with Cisco and Harry in the front.)

Why did he need the instant kill in the first place? Cisco pondered this question. But his suit has an A.I. and an infrared and mic and a heater, what was not added in the suit. But what fascinated all of them the most was the webs or web fluid as the kid called it. It is simple enough to be made in a high school lab and complex enough to be in college level studies. Caitlin stated that the fluid could be used in the field as an instant bandage to stop the bleeding with Peter interrupted by saying that they first need to make it so that it doesn't infect the wound first. Cisco then turned

"And you are Spider-Man because---" Cisco promted him to say more

"Its because I have the powers like that of a spider." Was the simple reply Caitlin giggled at his response.

"I was asking why decide to be a hero but the fact that power is similar to that of a spider also works." Cisco stops for a moment "I am Cisco Ramon and the ball of sunshine with me is Harrison Well of Earth-2 or as we like to call him Harry on this earth." The last one with sarcasm was referred to Harry who was going over the suit.

"Wait you are from different earth too, wait why earth-2 why not something else." Ned asks and then pauses for a minute "Wait did they kidnap you too?"

"Ned. " Peter calls to his motor mouth freind.

"They did not kidnap me." Harry replied in the same gruff voice "I came here on my own accord. And Earth-2 because this earth is currently the first one in the cosmos and for some reason way behind the technology of Earth-2 also because these idiots felt like they deserved the title of Earth-1"