Flashback(MCU and Earth-1)

(MCU)

"So how's the plan is coming along?"Fury asks as he stood beside Hank and Tony.

"Somewhat good." Hank answered and Fury raised a brow.

"It's also somewhat bad too then." Fury states.

"Only somewhat." Tony answered.

"And why somewhat?"

"The frequency matching that we told you about is taking a bit time." Scott answered

"And why is that?" Fury asks.

"Dude we told you before, while the radiation isn't harmful but if we don't synchronize the two matching frequencies a lot could happen." Scott answered and continued when Fury began to speak again. "Including sending the suit to space or to a  big bad guy in another universe, most likely giving them the idea that there is us too in the vast world or multiverse and the chances of finding our people at that moment would turn to zilch."

"I thought you had the way to find them?" Fury asks

"We do." Tony answers.

"Then what exactly is the problem?!" Fury asks agitated.

"The fact that it seems like something is stopping us from breaching into that place." Hank answered.

"And how did they made it happen?" Fury asks

"Probably have the resources to create the barrier around that breach." Tony answers nonchalantly.

"So what? We are back to square one?" Fury asks.

"No." Came the firm reply from Hank. "Just some fine tuning and we'll be able to send Spider-Man suit through the breach for the mission."

"How much time will that take?" Fury asks as Tony was taping away on his screen.

"A few hours to a week." Pym adds.

"I did it!" Came Shuri's voice.

"Or just about now." Tony answers after the shout.

"And that means?"

"We are ready for the phase 2 of plans."

"Just get to the next phase quickly." Came Fury word as everyone rushed to the small breach that was swirling through the air.

"Aye aye Cap'n." Tony added with a salute following the people to the breach.

(Back at Arrowverse Earth-1

Central City

Star Labs )

A small breach began forming in the equipments room, it was very small and quick, just how quickly it appeared, it disappeared. It was small and quick enough that it appeared on the systems for a very brief moment before disappearing.

But not before a small bag like capsule was launched from that one moment.

The small bag capsule had the logo of Spider in gold plate in the center as a smaller spider removed itself from bigger logo leaving to find a porting device. As the capsule lost itself in the various paraphernalia in the room as the Spider connected itself to the main system.

"Activating sequence 169." Karen's voice rang through the empty cortex. "Transeferring data."