Escape

(Earth-38

National City)

Kara Danvers kept distance from Juggernaut as she attacked the man with her heat beams and freeze breath. She understood why Murdock was reluctant on not letting Jonn and her have a  fight but she can't just let these people lives be in danger. She looked a bit to the side to see Jonn doing the same thing with Abomination, as Jessica and Danny were having a tough time with Electro clones. Luke was having somewhat of a normal time with the Absorbing Man, even Murdock was having troubles with Hobgoblin because how the man was flinging bombs left and right.

"How much long, guys?" Kara asks.

"Just a few more moments sis?" Alex said as Kara dodged another car as she turned one into a hot liquid metal. "Never really thought I will see the day when I will see a kryptonian have trouble with humans that don't have kryptonite." She muttered. "Or the fact that a man could lift  and tear a building apart with his bare hands, dodge Kara!" Alex yelled as Juggernaut tore a side building with his bare fist as he chucked it at the girl of steel. "How the hell is he that strong?!"

"How should I know?!" Kara yelled back.

"Well if you want to know a base of his strength." Danny voiced in as he dodged a stray bolt while he kept running. "It was told to us by a person who defeated him once that he could lift mountains and crush it and nothing could stop him once he starts running, you may slow him a bit but stop him, never."

"He could lift a mountain and crush it?!" Winn asks as James choked on the air behind him, even Alex looked surprised. "Are you sure they are human?!" He asks again.

"Pretty sure he is!" Danny voiced as he jumped away from another stray bolt, as did Jessica with Kara dodging

"Guys!" Winn spoke up. "The bombs are off!"

"And so are the kiddie gloves!" Daredevil growled as he leapt at Hobgoblin with vengeance in his eyes as he kicked the villain in the mid-section.

"That's right!" Luke punched Absorbing Man as hard as he could as the man flew back by a few feets.

"Its easy for you to say." Jessica muttered as she dodged an incoming bolt. "But it doesn't mean that I can't fight this walking talking glowing stick." She picked up a car which she used to smash the electro with later on, getting a little shock.

"Me either." Danny said as he charged towards the Electro clone. "You know what to do Kara and whatever happens make sure that he doesn't run, neither away nor towards you?"

"Yeah!" Kara grimaced as she used a pole to smash the man to the ground. She was still a bit reluctant to go all out against a human but this man had enough strength to be on par with her so let's get to it. She charged at the man and punched him hard as the man flew back passing by a few building, she would've been sure that the man was definitely knocked out, if he wouldn't have stood up again. "He could still stand up after that?" Kara asks.

"They already told you that he is strong enough to lift up mountains." Alex told her.

"I know but this!" Kara was about to speak more but a green thing just blew past her.

"Alright!" Jonn voice came as she looked from where the green thing flew from. "This thing is getting out of hand, let's capture them before more trouble occur." Before Jonn could say or attack Abomination again, the villains perked up.

"Ahhh!" Hobgoblin groaned as Kara looked towards the man. "I was hoping for a little bit more fun but everything must comes to an end." He said as he looked towards the Juggernaut who was now standing fully. "Juggernaut, make way!" Hobgoblin said as Juggernaut grunted as he began to run towards some building as he smashed through them.

"He is destroying the building!" Kara said.

"I can see that!" Murdock shot back. "What are you waiting for?! Do something!" He commanded as Kara and Jonn flew to stop the building, as the defenders helped the civilians out of the premises. After getting all of the people out Kara and Jonn used heat vision to weld some of the steel beams together so that the buildings won't fall.

"Winn?" She heard Murdock's voice coming through the comms. "Can you see those guys?" He asks.

"No." Was the answer he got. "They are not anywhere in the city. How the hell did the manage to hide with how they were?" Winn asks.

"They are good at what they do." Danny said as he sat on the ground with the destroyed place around them.

"You guys come back!" Alex said as she called through the comms. "We need to discuss more about the masters of evil and there are a few guys that may be of help to you guys."

"Really?" Jessica asks. "Like who?"

"Hey, Ms. Jessica!" A familiar childish voice that all four of them were familiar with rang through their ears as they chuckled . "How are you? That was some serious butts that you guys kicked today?" A smirk formed on the faces of the four heroes.

"Hey spidey!" Danny said as he chuckled. "Where the hell were you?"

"Nowhere." Spider-Man spoke. "Just jumping across a few earths, how about you guys?"

"Excuse me!" Kara interrupted the talk that was happening. "But who are you?"

"Wouldn't you love to know!" A voice interrupted, one that she was very familiar with as Danny just vanished from her sight with a yellow lightening trails left behind.

"Is that you Barry?" Kara asks as Jessica and Luke to vanished from her sight, followed by Murdock and not a few moments later she was standing in front of her sister and Winn and James as Barry stopped in front of a group of three people, one with green hood and one man in red and black with two katanas and guns as another came down hanging upside down from a think line of web and a red and blue suit with spider symbol as the yellow lightening stood with them as a man in red suit stood in front of them.

"What's up Girl of Steel?" The man said as he looked at Kara.

"Hello to you too, Scarlet Speedster!"