Flashback-VIII(MCU)

(MCU)

"So how are we doing?" Tony asks looking at every scientist he knows with him. If the situation wasn't so dire he would be doing a happy dance in his lab.

Who wouldn't?

They have just found out that there was a multiverse.

Its like every nerd favorite dream.

Apart from the light saber.

Who doesn't like light saber?

He just didn't like the fact that it took Hank Pym, a genius wakandan teenager and himself to figure that out after several of the people across the globe has vanished.

He also isn't going to mention how a wizard and previous enemy now turned ally, demi-God was also helpful, in some form.

He also didn't like how Loki mentioned that all of the people could be in the same universe, including the threat who, and there are chances, might be in the same place as Peter and Ned.

"We are doing great on my side." Scott yelled as he fixes the quantum tunnel near the place Peter and Ned vanished off too.

Oh yeah he bought that place and now there was a small quarantined lab there.

"I think we got everything here." Scott yelled back again as Hope nodded towards him. "We're good."

"Go over it once again, Scott." Ms. Pym says as she and her husband began working on the calculation.

"I don't really want to say anything." Hope begins. "But why don't you take a break mom, I mean you've just returned from the quantum dimension."

"Don't worry dear." Her mother replied. "I mean my vacation would be wasted when we are working on something like an inter-dimensional travel. It's not like you get to do it every other time."

"She is right." Hank added from beside her. "We are doing something here and I want to be present for that."

"I still can't believe that we are doing that right now." Bruce added looking at the equations he had drawn out.

"I can't belive we are doing it." Shuri remarked too.

"Better believe it buddy." Tony says whole looking at his friend, how he missed their nerd talk. "Now can you guys help me with this."

"And what exactly is this?" Captain America asks striding in followed by Fury, Rhodey and Natasha.

"Spider-Man suit." Shuri answered. "With some tweaks of course, especially after we found out that that he was now stuck in another universe."

"Which you learned from the Wizard and Loki." Natasha added and that comment got a reaction out of all the scientists.

"Technically we were about to come to that conclusion on our own." Tony snarked.

"He is right." Surprisingly, it was Hank who agreed with him. "The only thing he did was give us trouble when he came here."

"So his magic wasn't useful at all." Natasha says with an amused smirk, she knew that apart from Scott and Bruce, that wizard grated on everyone's nerves.

"That wasn't magic." Shuri muttered. "I just don't have any data to conclude what exactly that was."

"Okay." Fury trailed off before looking back at the Iron Spider suit they were working on. "Now explain, how will you use this suit exactly?"

"This isn't just some suit." Shuri said a bit affronted at how the spy called out her suit.

"But it is a suit." Fury shot back. "And I want to know how will this suit help me in getting me my men back."

"Well to begin with, you have to know that we are talking about multivese here, a totally different universe." Bruce began as he brought their attention to the screen. "I would like to inform you something really interesting." He pulled in several charts and graphs. "If you clearly look at the readings and that there is a certain amount of radiation involved, but it's not really harmful to anyone at all."

"But?" Steve prods.

"But the frequency of that portal is very different and extremely unstable." Hank adds.

"And is that a bad thing?" Steve asks again.

"In a way it could be." Tony adds.

"What do you mean?" Fury asks.

"What we've found out that, these frequencies are actually the frequencies of different universes out there, and for one to create a breach, they have to create a certain amount of frequencies that had to be matched with the frequencies of these universes for them to travel to another universe." Shuri finishes. "You are lucky that we've gotten most of those frequencies with Wakada's help of course."

"Again how will this suit help us?" Fury asked again.

"As the young Padwan has said." Tony ignored the indignant 'hey'. "The frequencies have to be matched, and none of us right now at the moment, are unable to match those frequencies, but with Wakanda's help, we were able to get something that could."

"And that would mean?" Fury prodded again.

"The suit has been fixed to locate Spider-Man, I still can't believe we have a Spider-Man or an Ant-Man." Bruce added. "The freuency that we've gotten we will use that to match the frequency of the portal we would be creating with the help of Dr. Pym and the quantum tunnel."

"Creating the portal wasn't the difficult part." Hank Pym added. "The difficulty came in when we got to the conclusion that the object have to be going fast and vibrating at the frequency to match the portal, after several all nighters we've able to get the suit to not only have enough speed and energy to go through that breach and have enough left over to connect itself to a  working system that will be used to locate several people that are out of the place in that universe by searching out the different frequencies that a person is shrouded in." He moved back to look up at the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Once it gets an adequate amount of energy in its system, it will use a one time method to create create small breach to pass on the information that it had gotten, but it could only do it once not more than that."

There was silence for a moment before Rhodey broke it.

"You want to say that in English....again?" He asks.

"I got it." Scott says while raising his hands. "We use this bad boy to create a good old portal, from which we send that suit, which will connect itself to a computer because that suit is technology, find out the missing people and send back information back to us. But could only do it once. That's the brief version."

"That's a really brief version." Rhodey mutters. "But works for me."

"By the way where are Thor, Loki and Wilson?" Tony asks.

"They are actually gone to make place for the Asgardian refugees." Bruce answers. "Well Thor and Valkyrie did, Loki was about to follow before made him notice how both him and Loki were not exactly welcomed at the moment, so he decided to take him out to get a meal, before meeting Thor at the place they've chosen for the refugees."

"Vision and Wanda?"

"I think they are on a date?" Rhodey answered that one.

"Good for them." Tony mutters. "But who's going to give bird and bees to Vision?"

"Does he really need that?" Bruce asks.

"Bruce, he is not your typical Android, he is more, he is evolving." Tony said to him.

"I was going more along the lines how he is only four, I think?" Bruce added, and that did make almost all of them have a pause.

"I did not thought it like that." Tony admits.

"Doesn't that make Wanda a Pedophile?" Scott asks.

"I did not thought it like that either." Tony admitted to that too.

"Neither did I." So did Steve Rogers. "I think I am going to have a word with Wanda regarding her relationship."

"We will do that later." Fury shots at the two. "Now get this thing running, the faster we do the faster we get our men back home."