New Villain

(Arrowverse Earth-1 outside Big Belly Burger)

"Hey Caitlin." Barry calls out to the Doctor where she was with Ned and Peter. "Joe just called I have to be at a crime scene can you bring both of them to my lab at CCPD, I will all of you at my lab." And with that he flashed out of there in super speed.

"He really needs to stop doing that." Caitlin asks as she fixed her hair and Ned was looking at the place where Barry once stood, whereas Peter was.....glaring at it?

"He didn't even let me asks if I could come with him." Peter said to Caitlin's confusion.

"You know he is going to be at a crime scene right?" Caitlin asks.

"Yes and I was going to ask if he needed some help." Peter says while looking at Caitlin.

"I don't think the captain would've allowed a minor to be at the place of crime." Caitlin said while remembering the Captain Singh "and you need to learn to not be your super-hero persona everytime, everyone needs some time to kick back and relax. Now come on we are going to his place of work." And with that she ushered both in her car and drove towards the CCPD.

(With Barry near the Central City Park)

Barry quickly arrived at the place and stopped to look in shock at the shops and the sorrounding area. The whole block was covered in ice and two conical glaciers that were in one of the shops could be seen from a far place. He walked near the scene and nearly tripped on one the road which was now completely frozen. And the fact that a slide of ice was going towards one of the building really got his attention.

"Done taking in the scenery." Joe said while coming in front of him.

"You know if this place was not a crime scene this would look like a ice themed amusement park." Barry said with amazement in his voice.

"Yeah" Joe said "Especially the slide it is long and quiet thrilling that many youngsters will like but whoever this person in is more interested in jewelry, money and hurting people than building children slides for a park."

"So why not turn on your magic." Joe paused for a minute "Do you think its Snart." Barry looked at Joe in surprise "You know Captain Cold, crime scene with a lots of ice."

"No Joe, it's not his M.O." Barry says as he looked around "He prefer the thrill of chase and/or total subtlety, not a grand show. He would have planned this intricately, not go in ice every one and steal everything brings too much attention on him also he doesn't kill or harm any passerby, if it doesn't include benefit or loose ends." He then looked around especially around "And I don't think that the Cold Gun has the ability to make giant slides and conical glaciers."

"Okay then you work here and I will ask around see if anybody saw someone coming in here during the robbery." With that Joe walked out of the shop and Barry started looking around the place. After going through the scene he went towards the things that were stolen and things that were littering around the place. And then went outside to look around the sorrounding but jumped up when he heard Captain Singh voice from behind him.

"Allen" Capt. Singh called out to him "did you find something."

Barry at first stuttered before he caught himself "Yes Captain." He said. Captain Singh waited for a few more moments for him to speak something but he just stood there not speaking anything.

"Allen I don't pay you for standing there, I need to know what did you find out from the scene."

"Yes captain." Barry said as he realized he hadn't spoken anything "the person that we are looking for is a guy probably a meta, at least 5'6", shoe size is around 9 or 9.5 he walked in from the gate like a customer, stood in the center and instead of threatening let out a huge burst at once. You can see a ring that has been formed at that place right." He pointed a place that was in middle of the shop. "That was the spot where he stood and made the first move. He was facing the counter from where he could see all the jewelry and after he launched his attack he tried to collect as much as he could in short amount of time. You could see that he was in a hurry because of the cash and some jewelry that has been dropped also because he didn't stop to see if the people in the shop were dead or not, he did not had the time to properly fill up the bag with those things. He used the ice and made these glaciers to break the roof and then made the slide to escape with the bag. Now the only thing left is to find him, I have taken few samples from the scene that I will be looking through at the lab I also have the CCTV footage and will look through it with Joe and see if we could find something from it."