Masters of Evil

(Earth-38 National City)

It's been 6 months since, the Defenders had been here. Alex, her sister had prepared a place for them to stay at the D.E.O. as the president themselves commended them for saving the National City and Jonn was pardoned. During the week, the first day, the news was broadcasted about the five new super heroes, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Power-Man and Power-Woman. Kara was a bit envious when, Jones was titled as Power-Woman considering she didn't want to be a superhero, but it was short lived. But the four also known as the Defenders as they were introduced by the media, became much famous, especially when they saw how Iron Fist almost knock out Super-Man with one punch,Winn and James still can't believe Rand was able to do that, also the battle that occured between Super-Man and them.

Two days later, Winn began to make suits for them. For Iron Fist it was easy, as he got a green suit, with high colar with the symbol of Iron Fist on the chest, green pants that ended with yellow shoes. It was sleeveless, and also left the room for him to fight. It was finished with a yellow bandana like mask that covers his face till the nose.

Power-Man went for a yellow T-Shirt, which was especially made by Winn and black blue pants with black shades over his face and blck gauntlets and yellow shoes.

Jessica while not wanting to be a hero still had a costume made for her by Winn which was a white bodysuit with bit of black here and there.

This left the suit for Daredevil, both Jessica and Matt, while a bit reluctant, had there suits made and it was Matt suit that took most of the time, it was full body suit that was black in color made by kevlar, it had a cowl with two little horns and eyes were colored red, it had two D's in the middle of the chest in red color, a utility belt with his billy sticks and few extra weapons again in red color and gloves and shoes who are colored red. When he first wore the suit Rand commented on him actually looking like a devil.

The four had taken a job in the DEO for the meanwhile as they didn't want to be a free loader, and with some of their skills it was easy for them to settle. Regarding the superhero work, most of that has been done by either Supergirl and Iron Fist while Daredevil works at night. Luke goes along with Rand whereas Jessica she is still while a bit reluctant sometimes goes along with Danny and Luke.

So currently it was a bit peaceful with few new heroes in the city with Superman going back to metropolis, but he said he will be back after he check in his fortress for the Defenders. Kara was coming to DEO, to see if there was any work for the Supergirl. She had just entered through the door when the alarm began blazing through the corridor. After seeing it she quickly sped herself to the main room with the monitors, as there were a few new faces in the room.

"What's the matter?" She asks as Winn points towards the screen where five figures could be seen wreaking havoc through the city. At seeing them she did a double take. "They're new." Kara said while looking at them.

"And dangerous." A voice came from behind her as she turned to look back where Danny already garbed in his hero costume along with Luke Cage and Daredevil were standing. Jessica was there too, albeit a bit reluctant again. Danny being the one who said the word looked at her. "I know about them."

"Really?" Kara asks. "Are they from your world too?" Danny nods his head again.

"So you have aliens too?" She turned to look back at the screen where she was watching the figures. "They are not aliens." Luke said as Kara turned to look at him, as Luke decided to explain himself. "Yes, they don't look human but they are." He explained. "The big green ugly thing, that look like fish." He started while describing the figures. "That is Abomination." "Sick name!" Winn said as others turned to look at him. "Or not." "So that's Abomination, he was a former army member who exposed himself to Gamma radiation and made him strong."

"I could take him on." Kara interrupted.

"You didn't let him complete." Jessica spoke up this time. "He is strong and could give you a run for your money if he tries for it." She said as she shook her head. "Even if you could overpower him, a battle with him in the city would result in a lot of collateral damage."

"The big one with the helmet and red suit." Luke then pointed to the other figure. "That's Juggernaut." "Again a cool name." They ignored him now. "Again he is as strong as Abomination and not only that if you." He pointed to the girl of steel. "Are the immovable object, then he." He then pointed towards the man on the screen. "Is the unstoppable force." He said much to her surprise.

"Now comes the next." Luke pointed to the next one. "Carl 'Crusher' Creed, or he is known as Absorbing Man." He said as Winn turned to look at him for explaining the name. "He was a boxer who got mixed up with the wrong crowd, somehow ended up with power to absorb any material and its properties." "Hence the name Absorbing Man." Winn was ignored again as this time Jonn turned to look at him. "So you mean to say that if he touches even a small piece of kryptonite, then." "He will be a giant piece of kryptonite that can walk and talk, so she has to be careful while facing him." He said with a frown.

"Now for the blue guy." Luke said as he looked at the screen. "Yeah, does anyone have a insulating suit or something like that." He said while looking at Winn. "Because we are going to need it."

"Why's that?" Winn asks.

"That guy's Electro." Danny said while a frown marred his face. "He was a human once." "Once?" Kara tilted her head. "Yeah once." Danny said. "Now he is a being made up of pure lightening, if he wants to he could cause this whole city to blackout or control every piece of technology or as he once tried, can gain control of everything via satellite, he is purely made of electricity so harming him is quite difficult." He then paused and looked at the screen. "You know, I don't want to say it but somehow I am happy that the last guy is the one who is much saner than the other guy." Kara and others at the DEO turned to look at him as he said it and then back at the screen where a man in sickly yellow green costume on purple glider was laughing maniacally and throwing bombs of some sorts here and there.

"I am sorry." One of the agents spoke up. "How the heck is he sane?!" He asked.

"Because you are able to talk and negotiate with him." Jessica said while looking at the others. "If it was the other guy and if Spider-Man wouldn't be here, you could try as much as you want but there were high chances he would've already blasted a few places no matter what."

"Is that guy that bad?" Kara asks.

"It depends if the said guy can make you wish that if you could kill him, even if you might get called as a monster, then, yes he is bad." Danny said. "He even made Spider-Man angry and that guy cracks jokes while in middle of crisis as if he is on a picnic."

"So who's this guy?" Lucy Lane asks.

"Well, he goes by the name of Hobgoblin." Danny told him. Before anybody could say something Hobgoblin began speaking as his laugh began sounding through the speakers.

"Hahahahahah." Hobgoblin cackled as his voice began booming through the speakers. "People of National City, I am Hobgoblin and I am what you would call a villain, monster or something along the lines." He began cackling again, before he spoke up again. "So you might be wondering why am I doing this, well the answer is simple because I want to call out to the heroes of the city, so here I go."

"Supergirl and the Defenders." His sick voice boomed. "I am calling out to you guys, if you want to catch us, you will find us here, and to give you guys some extra motivation to reach here fast, look at this." The camera tilted of to the side where a group of people were tied along the building with some kind of bomb with pumpkin shape and a timed attached to them. "While the bomb have time I could still use a detonator to blast them at a moment notice, so be quick, otherwise these guys will be heaven before you reach here." He then paused as he looked at the camera. "This is the call to the heroes of National City." He paused as he spread his hand out. "By the Masters of Evil."