Scorpion

(Arrowverse Earth-1)

Central City

Spider-Man, Flash and Green Arrow quickly make there way towards the place where the blast occurred. The blast taking out several people that were there.

"Alright" Barry said as he was the first one to reach there "What do we have here, a terrorist bomber, a meta-human or----" he then turned towards the fire from where the figure of a guy in green suit with giant tail, more like a stinger, waving casually behind him. "And another demented bad guy, this time with a tail."

Behind him Spider-Man and Arrow just arrived and landed near the Flash. The lens on the mask of Spider-Man widened as he looked towards the guy, which was noticed by the emerald archer, that was emerging from the wreckage.

"A friend of yours." The Green Arrow calmly asks the teen as the guy came out of the wreckage completely and now stood before three heroes, all of them could also hear the sirens of the police officers that were coming towards them.

"Spider-Man" the guy in green suit spoke after nobody made the move, the bystanders that were gaping at the three heroes that from the past few weeks have been seen working together taking down various criminals and robbers, and now this green suited freak had came out of nowhere and had been behind the blast in the area. "It has been a while hasn't it web-head, I finally get to see you in this God-knows-where place and here I was thinking that you were going to hide behind that mentor 'Stark' of yours. And I see you have made some new freinds here too."

At the time the green suited guy was speaking, the comms in the suit came to life signaling Barry that everyone back in the cortex were gathered "Alright Barry" Cisco voice was the first to came through the earpiece all of them had. "I am activating the cameras for the visual." There was silence as Cisco got the visual and he was surprised to see the figure of a very familiar person that he once saw in his vibe.

"Holy smokes" Felicity voice was the second to came through the comms when she probably saw the destruction that the guy might have cause "That is one weird and freaky costume." Or maybe she was more judging about the costume than about the destruction that has been caused.

"Gargan" Spider-Man spoke up as he looked towards the guy with the green suit. The other two looked towards the arachnid themed hero as to why did he knows his name. "Still wearing the suit, thought you ditched it, Scorpion."

"Oh I will ditch it once I remove that mask of your face web-head. On second thought let me just remove your head." Scorpion said as he got ready to lunge at the hero but was stopped when an arrow was shot at him which bounced right of his suit. Scorpion looked at the arrow that was now lying at his feet, and then turned to look at the teen hero and then to his side where the Green Arrow looked at the man in surprise, finally Scorpion spoke in a condescending tone "were you expecting something to happen?"

"Oh yeah the suit is bullet proof so its going to be hard to pierce him with arrows." Peter spoke from beside him.

"You could have told me earlier." The Green Arrow muttered back.

"Tell your sidekicks to go back home spidey." Scorpion spoke again not missing the affronted look he got from the Flash and a glare from the Green Arrow "And tell the Hawkeye wannabe to stop glaring at me if he knows what's good for him, this is between you and me." As he completed his sentence the scarlet speedster stepped forward to speak to the Scorpion.

"Hey look man, we don't know what's your damage bu------" "Look Out." Peter shouted and for first time Barry and Oliver are quiet thankful for the kid's sixth sense (Oliver still refused to call it spidey sense) when a torrent of green goo/liquid thing shot out of the man's tail. Barry used his speed to get out of there whereas Oliver and Peter jumped out of the way. Both watched how the pavement on which the the liquid fell dissolved it into nothing.