Formal. Why Formal?

Danny's POV

It has been some very dull days at our house, but that's probably always a good sign.  I haven't left eht house since we went to the mall in fear of seeing Matt again.

"Cammy!"  I yelled from the couch.

"Whaty?!"  Cameron replied in a mocking tone.  He was sitting in the dining room.  He was attempting to find a way to make ice cream for me.  I had been craving it while Mason has been gone.

"When will Massie be back?"  I whined. I had another three days until my heat would be over.  Mason told me that his Mom had one every month to replace her period to say that she needed to have children with John.  That is going to be hell.  I hope that I am not the same way.

"Why are you calling me Massie again?  I sound like a God damn girl!"  Mason wlaked in.  I sprinted up to him adn jumped into his arms causing him to drop everything.

"Because it is adorable!  Like you!"  I said hugging him.

"I am not adorable.  Adorable is a word used for children.  I am sexy or hott.  Not adorable or cute."  Mason complained.

"Sorry for ruinin' the moment, but my isster is maing somethin gfor dinner.  And I need to be back."  Cameron stated standing next to the couch.

"Oh yes, Cameron you are free."  Masoh shooed Cameron away.

"Can we do something tonight?"  I asked as Mason sat down on the couch.

"What do you wanna do, angel?"  Mason asked playing with my hair.

"Go ou tot the movies or maybe go to the county line."  I asked adoringly.

"Let's go get in the truck.  I haven't taken you out like that or anything."  Mason said.  "Eli and Damon said that they are going to throw a party tomorrow.  I told them that we would go as long as you were fine with it." 

"That's fine.  If we are going to a party though, no sex tonight.  I want to be able to walk tomorrow night."  I kissed Mason.

"Awe, but the sex is my favorite part!"  Mason whined.

"No, not tonight.  We've been going at it like crazy the past four days.  Let me have a break.  I might just up and die."  I groaned trying to keep my mind off of it.

"No, you won't.  You ust might pass out.  It has seemed to work every other time."  Mason winked at me.  I playfully slapped his chest.

"I think I smell weird.  Do you think that I smell weird?"  I sniffed my shirt.

"I think you smell like me.  I like that you smell like me.  I think it is sexy."  Mason rubbed his hands on the backs of my thighs.

"Mason stop being so provocative!  You are going to drive me crazy!"  Mason eyes had a very playful glint to them.

"Say provocative again.  Your mouth looks so provocative when you do."  Mason started kissing down my neck.  (See my reference to Hush Hush there?)

"Mason-Mason, you are being so provocative.  Really, I don't wanna have to fuck you again tonight!"  I moaned as he his my sweet spot.

"It's not fucking.  It's called making love, and I have to say that your mark looks very provocative.  I like the way it looks like me."  What?  Have I not looked at my mark this whole time?  With that, I jumped off of Mason and ran to the bathroom.  I looked at it closely.  The damn thing was blood red.  It resembled Mason's wolf howling at the moon.  Under it, his initials 'MCR'.  His initials wouldn't have came through if he hadn't 've bit it so many freakin' times!