Time For Home... At Least For You

Danny's POV

'Kill him! Kill him!' Angel growled.

'Shut up! I can't get free!' I snapped. Matt walked around me.

"So I could tell you did not enjoy my little visit last night. Too bad. If Mason hand't of interrupted, we could have finished." Matt looked at me. I attempt to pull away, but Matt grabbed ahold of my chin and it back. My head hit the cold wall.

"Get off of me." I growled loudly. Matt's eyes were a deep blood red.

"Sweetheart, don't be that way. I can feel your arousal." Matt was inches away from my face.

"Arousal my ass. More like I am gonna kill you if you don't get your nasty ass hands off of my fucking face." I threatened. I could feel my eyes turn to Angel's pale yellow. Well, what is the point of holding her back now? He might get off easier if she beats him.

"Oh look at you. Trying to shift and be scary. Let me tell ya something, Angel. You don't scare me." Matt whispered in my ear. How did he know Angel's name?

"I swear to God, Matt! If you doh't let go of me this instant, I will rip out your cold beating heart and shove the damn thing back down your throat." Angel kept control. My eyes were squinted. My warning wasn't doing shit.

"I shall be leaving now, but I came to warn you. Mason has a brother, and he is coming for you." Matt snarled.

"Damon would never hurt me." I growled. The thought of Damon hurting me couldn't come to my mind.

"Damon wouldn't, but maybe you should ask your darling mate about someone named Blake. I really must be going. See ya soon." Matt placed a rough kiss on my lips. I hated the feeling. I needed this to stop. Before I could do anything, Matt and his compadres left. I quickly fell to the ground and gathered myself up. I looked in the mirror. I was ghostly white, but I was much more calmed down. Then, I walked out of the restroom, calmly well as calmly as I could.

"Ready to go eat?" Cameron asked me.

"Yeah let's go find the girls." I breahted a quick sigh of relief seeing that Matt wasn't here.

"Are you okay? You seem kind of tense." Cameron put his hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Huh? Oh yeah yeah I am just ready to go eat. I am kinda hungry." I tried to cover it up. Cameron gave me a worried look. "I'm fine. I promise." I said with a somewhat comforting smile. Cameron rolled his eyes. The rest of the day, I always had the same answer. "I am fine." or "Calm yourself. I am just fine." I am pretty sure no one believed me, but they finally stopped asking. We got home at about 5.

"Hey how was y'all's day?" Dylan asked. HIm, Trevor, and Damien were eating pizza on the couch.

"It was good. Can y'all help Danny pack her stuff up to her room? She has like a hundred bags." Toria asked. All the guys got up and helped me empty the truck and SUV. They were leaving today. That upset me, but it was also kinda nice. Once I had everything upstairs, they halled their luggage to their cars.

"Don't let them take me away! If I have to leave, I don't want to be Luna!" Brin jumped on me. We tumbled to the ground. I started laughing.

"You don't wanna stay here. You never know what you might hear." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Ew!!! I will leave them!" Brin jumped off of me and helped me up.

"I will call. You call me if I forget too." I hugged Brin. Damn, it is lonely without her. I gave everyone else hugs and told them bye. As they pulled out, Mason rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"We have the whole houes to ourselves. Do you know what that means?" Mason whispered in my ear.

"Do you mean?" I widened my eyes. Mason smirked. We both ran inside. When we got inside, Mason locked the door. I quickly flung myself on the couch, and Mason ran to the kitchen.

***

I couldn't control my moans. I was pretty damn loud.

"Oh my god. I need more!" I yelled and stuffed more inside of me. "This is better than sex anyday!"

"Apparently, you haven't had good sex then. I will have to change that." Mason winked at me. My cookie dough was dwindling quickly. At the moment, we were watching Insidious: Chapter 2.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I didn't get to take your virginity, so I have to let you have the best time of your life with me." Mason put his cookie dough to the side and grabbed mine.

"Hey give that back! I ain't done!" I complained.

"Well trust me. You will agree that you are soon." Mason crawled on top me.

"Mason what are you-" I was cut off by the look in his eye. Lust. That was complete lust.

"Shh just go with flow baby." Mason comanded. Ugh! I could tell my body was ready to mate, and so was Angel, but as far as my mind went. I was not sure. "How about this. You grab a couple of glasses and a bottle of wine. Walk down the hall baby turn down the lights. Baby while you are at it you might as well let down your hair. I can take it from there." So I did. Then, I dashed up the stairs. What was going on with my body? Why am I so horny? Why do I need Mason's touch? I reached our room, and changed into my camouflage set that Brin spotted. Then, I waited for Mason. Mason appeared at the ladder.

"You forgot something." Mason came over to me. I was getting wet. And I mean really wet.

"And what is that?" I asked as he leaned over and was about to kiss me.

"You might as well let down your hair. Then, I can take it from there." Mason picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

**SEX SCENE!!!**

Mason walked into the bathroom with me. The whole way we made out.

"Are you sure?" I could feel Mason push Hunter back.

"Yes." I said breathlessly. I was in heat. I could feel it. Then, Mason turned on the jacuzzi and we slipped in.

"You are so damn hott." Mason whispered. He furosiously bit on my mark again. I could feel the sparks fly again. Then guess what?! We mated.. Yeah that is a as deep as I get.

----------------------

How was this chapter? Sorry, I don't do sex scenes. If someone wants to write one for me though, I will shout you out, dedicate that chapter to you, and you will be featured everytime. Go check out my latest book Truth Or Dare (Ashton Irwin). You'll love it! Thanks for reading!!