The Big Night

God brought us together for a reason, and I am pretty sure that it wasn't to write a book.

-Lorraine Warren

Danny's POV

The next morning, I woke up in Mason's room. Well, not Mason's room, our room. When I opened my eyes, I became paranoid. I totally forgot where I was. The red and gray walls were going to have to get some getting used to. They were much more different than my brown ones. When I flipped over, I saw Mason and breathed a sigh of relief. I realized it was only 8:00, so I thought I could get some more sleep. As I fell asleep, Mason pulled me on top of him. I tried to fake sleep, but it didn't really work.

"Sleeping beauty, I know that you are awake." Mason poked my sides which made me giggle. "You couldn't play sleep to save your life. You're too ticklish."

"Ugh, no I'm too tired!" I barried my head in his chest.

"Well someond has to get ready for a party at 5 tonight, so someone has to get up." He kept poking my sides.

"That someone is you, so I can go to sleep." I refused to look at him.

"Mmk no one is going to bed. You better get up before things get outta my hands." He threatened.

"Whatever!" I rolled over, and he pulled on his pants. Then, I was finally was able to go back to sleep. I didn't know how long I slept, but all I know was that it was cut short. I had a very rude awakening. There was buckets of ice water being dumped on me. I screamed,

"What the hell?!" Damon and Eli were standing over me laughing.

"We've been up for 2 hours! Where the hell have you been?!" Eli said after laughing.

"Asleep! Where is Mason?!" I screamed standing up.

"He's in his office. He said if you weren't up at 10:30, to come and get you up." Damon said.

"Oh I am gonna kill that man!" I stomped down the stairs.

"He's gonna get it!" Eli snickered. Oh yeah he's gonna get it. As I made my way to the kitchen, I saw Claire.

"Dear what happened?!" Claire looked at me.

"Dumb and dumber were told to wake me up, so they threw water and ice on me!" I complained.

"Boys really?!" Claire said to the two idiots behind.

"Mason warned her!" Eli said in defense.

"Oh yeah he was the one who told us we could wake her up in anyway!" Damon snitched on him. As the boys got chewed out, I made my way down to the basement.

"Mason!" I screamed flying open his office door.

"Yes love?" He said then looked at me and broke out laughing.

"Why the hell would you let them do this?!" I screamed.

"Because I warned you! When I say get out of my hands, I mean Damon and Eli are gonna get a hold of you." He continued laughing at me.

"You better remember that pay back's a bitch." I started to walk out.

"Oh yeah, you better know that I am not afraid of you." He said.

"What are you afraid of?" I turned to face him.

"Only that I'll lose you." Mason wrapped his arms around me.

"Okay thanks for the info." I said as I pulled out of his grip.

"Hey get back here!" Mason walked aftter me up the stairs.