Dancing Away With My Heart

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name it sounds so sweet. Coming from the lips of an angel hearing those words it makes me weak. Let it die. I never wanna say goodbye. -Hinder

Mason's POV

"Huh?" I played the innocent card.

"Jumping in the pool? Seriously?" She complained.

"Oh yeah thought I'd have some fun." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Uhh!" She started to walk out.

"Um no you don't." I grabbed her hand.

"What do you-" I smashed my lips on hers. She pulled me back, and I lost balance. We fell back into the water. My hands landed on both sides of her head holding me above her. We kissed until we ran out of air. After coming up, Damon threw a ball at me.

"Gross!" He screamed. Eli just shoved him into the water with us. Everyone laughed at their stupidity.

"This doesn't mean you're off of the hook." Ever walked out of the pool with me close behind.

"Don't worry I will make it up to you, princess." I said as we waited to get food. filnally, we were able to sit at the table and ate.

"That was amazing." Ever leaned back in her seat.

"Oh yeah like you didn't totally eat like a man." Eli said with a smirk from the table next to us.

"Shut up! I didn't eat lunch! Fat kids need food." She defended herself. All of a sudden, the song Trumpets came on.

"Mason! Dance now!" She flew up and grabbed me. I shrugged my shoulders at the guys. We dance for a while. Then, my dad decieded that the Alpha and Luna needed their own special dance. He chose the song Lips of an Angel. It fit Ever perfectly. If she ever left, I would never get over her.

As her hand was held firmly to mine, I pulled her close. Ever put her head to my chest. I held her firmly to me stepping and gliding with her all the way. Finally when the music stopped, I pulled my hand from her side and held her face with it. Slowly, I leaned down and kissed her. Multiple awes erupted from the crowd. My mom snapped pictures of us from the side. When we pulled away, the music started playilng, and everyone was dancing again.

"I have other Alphas here today. They would llike to meet you. They said they would be back at our table soon." I whispered in Ever's ear.

"Okay." She shrugged. After taking her hand in mine, we walked back to our table. My mom was sitting next to it talking to my dad.

"Hey guys. How was your dance?" Dad asked us.

"It was great. Thank you so much for doing that." Ever thanked him.

"My pleasure. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it too." He had both of his hands on the table infront of him.

"Mason, I sent you a couple of pictures of you and Ever dancing. You should look at them." Mom slid my phone to me.

"Thanks Mom. Didn't even know you could do that." I said wide eyed.

"Hey! I might be old buddy, but I ain't that old!" She pointed her finger at me.

"I know mom. I was just joking. Gosh." I chuckled. Eagerly, I unlocked my phone.

Three new messages- Mom it read. the first one had a picture of us staring at eachother Ever close to me her hand up on my shoulder and mine down on her hip. Next, of Ever's head was nuzzled in my chest and I was kissing her forehead. Finally, the last one was of us kissing. Ever had her head tilted up looking at me, eyes closed, hand in mine, and one around my neck. My hair was crazily flicked all over, my hands on her face and in her's, shirt sticking to me, and I was leaning about as far down as I could. That was definitely my favorite.

"Send those to me please." Ever was sitting on my lap.

"How? Someone didn't give me their number." I was searching through my phone for her number.

"Oh yeah here." She typed it in for me.

"Okay thanks princess." I typed her name in as forEver mine.

"You are such a dork." She rested her head on my chest.

"Oh yeah? I'm a sexy dork though." I smirked.

"Don't be a cocky bastard." Ever rolled her eyes.

"I'll try. No promises though." I chuckled. Then, I saw the Alphas of the other packs. "You ready to meet the pack's Alpha's?" I asked Ever. All she did was nod.

-------------------------------

Super short. I know. I hope y'all liked it. It was just a filler chapter. I promise the next one is amazing. Do you think the Alpha's will like Danny? Keep reading my loves.😘😝