Claiming

Danny's POV

The morning after my attack, I woke up in a daze. For a second, I thought I was back home, but then I realized I was in our new home. When I flipped over, I saw Mason there. Mason looked so calm and sweet. His steady breathing made everything so peaceful. I just wanted to lie there forever. I let my hands travel up from his beautifully scullpted body and up to his face.l My fingers danced across his face. When he twitched, I pulled my hand back. Once again, after it seemed like he was asleep, my fingers touched his lips. When my ring finger met them, his lips opened and he bit me. I squealed as fireworks exploded through me. Mason's eyes shot open. they had a real playful look to them, and I enjoyed that so much.

"You bit me!" I said after a second.

"So?" Mason still had ahold of my finger.

"So you should let go of me. I want to do something." I said while biting my lip.

"Hey, don't you bite your lip. That is my job." Then, he leaned in and started kissing me. I giggled the slightest bit. When Mason pulled me on top of him, I squealed.

"Hey, Danny- ahhhh my poor innocent eyes." Jones shocked behind me. Oh I was gonna get him.

"What?" Jasper asked coming back up behind Xavier.

"Shit!" Mason and I whispered under our breath.

"The fuck?!" Jasper yelled. I burried my head in Mason's chest and started laughing..

"Um do you guys need something?" Mason asked.

"Yeah Danny needs to go downstairs, and Mason, my pal, you, Toria, and I need to finish our conversation." Jasper stated.

"Alright, but I need to change, so that means I need you two out." I rolled off of Mason. Angel whimpered from the loss of contact.

'So close!' She complained.

'Oh c'mon, you know we couldn't go all of the way. My famiy is here, and they don't need to hear that.' I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. You have got 30 minutes. You better not do anything I would do." Jasper looked at both Mason and I. I shook my head as the guys crawled down the ladder.

"Ya know we still have 30 minutes." Mason started grabbing my thigh.

"Mason the guys can still hear you. Jasper will kill me!" I looked at Mason.

"Then, we will be quiet. I promise." Mason trailed his fingers higher on my thigh. That was when I decided it was my turn to tease. So, I kissed him. For about five minutes, we made out. Then, i pused Mason under me and got off of him.

"You want me? Then, come get me." Then I sprinted to the closet and locked the door. I hear Mason playfully growl.

"C'mon Ever. Unlock the door. I really really need you!" Mason whined.

"Nope! I don't believe you!" I said as I pulled on my sweats.

"I need you more than the earth needs the sun!" Mason complained.

"Not yet!" I replied. Now, was pulling on my sweatshirt. Well, I was pulling on Mason's sweatshirt.

"I need you more than a fish needs water! I need you more than a girl needs her phone! I need you mkore than my lungs need oxygen!" Mason said as I slipped on some flip flops. For a little while, I listened to Mason go on and on. Then, it grew quiet. So I said,

"Mason? Are you-" Mason spun me around.

"Do you think teasing is fun? Mason asked as he kissed down my neck.