Don't Screw With The Alpha

Danny's POV

At this point, we had been sitting in the bar for about 10 minutes.

"Okay let's play a drinking game."  James brought up.

"Okay sounds good to me."  I shrugged my shoulders.

"So we are going to ask each other questions.  Everytime you lie and we catch you, you drink a beer.  not even a swig like a whole beer."  Damon said.

"OKay who goes first?"  Eli asked.  We all looked around.

"Well let's go to a table.  We can get about 20 beers each to start.  Look that table right there."  sAm pointed to an empty table in a dark corner.  We all grabbed some beers and went to the table.

"Jake you go first."  I said sitting down.

"Okay then, James, besides the night of the ritual shit.  Did you ever get Mason back for his prank?"  Jake asked.

"Nope."  James said with a suspicious look in his eye.

"That's a lie."  I said bluntly.

"No it ain't."  James defended himself.

"Yes it is."  Eli said.

"What are you talking about?  I am not lying!!"  James shrugged his shoudlers.

"yes you are.  You dumped smoothie all over him and Tiffany while they were doing the deed."  Damon spat out.  I winced at the newly cut scar.

"What was that about?"  Jake asked noticing my pain.  

Damn it Angel!  I complained.

Sorry... It hurts a lot.  Angel wined.

I know it hurts me too.  I sighed.

"What are you talking about?  I'm fine."  I lied straight through my teeth.

"That's a lie.  What happened between you and Mason at the house?  You were almost crying when we saw you."  James asked.

"Nothing happened."  I tried to cover myself.

"Yes somthing happened.  At this point, you've got about 2 beers to start chugging."  Sam commented.

"Fine.  Yes something happened."  I said after drinking, "But I am not going to tell you."

"Alright that's fine, but then, you have to go dance with some guy."  James agreed.

"Okay deal."   I got up and wal;ked out on the dance floor.  I gazed around until I found a decent looking guy.  He had brown hair, brown eyes, a goatee, a muscular build, and a pretty nice farmer's tan.

"Hey madam, would you like to dance?"  I blushed.

"Of course I would."  He pulled me out to the dance floor.  For a while, we just danced to the music.  He then paid for drink after drink.  I was pretty enthused.

"So what's your name cowboy?"  I asked.  At this point, Damon was with some girl, Eli was practically having sex with someone on the dance floor, and teh other guys were still shootin' the shit.

"My name is Jason.  What's yours darlin'?"  His southern accent had me hooked.  It was nothing like Mason's though.

"My name is Ever.  But you can call me Danny."  I smiled.  Flirting.  If it were a sport, I'd be a pro.

"Well Danny, I think Ever is a very pretty name.  Especially for a pretty girl like you."  Jason had me blushing.

"Thanks, but I use Danny from my middle name Daniel.  I kinda like it better, and I'm not formal enough for Ever, in my opinion."  I shrugged.