Brindly's POV (New Places, New Faces)

"Get the hell out of my house!" My mother screamed as she threw a bourbon bottle at my head. I told her that I was gonna be a Luna. I don't understand why she is so angry; isn't that supposed to be a good thing?! I ran out of the house with a doffle bag in hand. As soon as I ran out the door, I ran right into my brother. Tears were streaming down my face at that point. Stefan knew exactly what to do. We went to the pack house. I can't believe she just threw me out. I mean.. She threatened to kick me out before, but she never really had the heart to do it before.

"This is bullshit." I told Stefan on the drive to the pack house.

"I know, but now, we're out. No more yelling. No more bitching. No more random guys eating out of our fridge in the morning. It's a blessing hidden within the curse." He explained. He did really know how to cheer me up with just saying a few 'wise' words. We got to the pack house in record time, and I went to see if Jasper or Danny were here. Right now, I just needed a friend.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" I yelled through the house. Suddenly, a hand was over my mouth, and I was being dragged into a room. Once the person released me, I turned around to find out it was... "Damn you, Jasper!! You scared the hell out of me." I whisper-yelled.

"Sorry." He said while laughing, "Clearly, those weren't my intentions." He attempted to hug me, but I didn't let him. Yeah, I know. I'm pulling a complete and total 'girl' move.

"Jasper! You here?" Stefan yelled.

"Yeah. I'll be down in a minute." Jasper yelled back. "Well.. Duty calls. Better go see what he wants." I nodded my head, and Jasper opened the door. Before he left, he pecked me on the cheek. I'm pretty sure that I turned as red as a tomato. I stayed up in the random bedroom for about five minutes before I decided to go downstairs. I walked down the first two stairs when I heard my name pop up in Stefan's and Jasper's conversation. I stopped dead in my tracks and just listened.

"I can't change it... You know that; I know that." Jasper told Stefan.

"You're my friend; she's my sister. That screams-" Stefan was cut off by Jasper.

"I can't change my- our fate. Her birthday is tomorrow, so I'd hurry up and accept the inevitable." Stefan was beginning to become, well, pissed. He stood up, as did Jasper. You never challenge the Alpha. NEVER!! I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stefan! Jasper!" I yelled, "What the hell is wrong with you two?! Can you at least try to be civil about this? Please." I pleaded. They both just stared at me, clearly embarrassed. I ran up to one of the many spare bedrooms and pulled out my phone to check if I had any notifications... None. Why is everything going to hell?! I just wanted today to be over, and soon, it was.