Shopping Fun

Brindly's POV

I had a good time. I hate shopping, but I had a good time.

"Brin!" Danny yelled from across the Victoria's Secret store.

"Yeah?" I yelled back. Right now, I am choosing what I should take home for Jasper: A set of black lacy underwear or white. I mean I am a virgin, so it is appropriate right?

"Come 'er." I think it's hilarious how Danny has refraimed from 'Here' to 'Er'.

"Yeah?" I ask as I stood next to her. She is looking at a white and black lacy bra and a pink a gray pair.

"Which one is cuter? The white and black, the gray and pink- oh ooo pink and black?" I look them all over. Then, something camouflage caught my eye.

"None! This looks like you!" I stated as I ripped out a black lacey camouflage bra and thong set.

"Er mah gurd, Becky... I am gonna get a buck!" She stated lowly, "That is perf." She was almost yelling now. I chuckle and give it to her. I ended up leaving with a whole bunch of underwear and bras. Then, there is Miss I've-Gotta-Have-The-Whole-Store-Because-My-Mate-Is-So-Rich, who left with bras, underwear, lingerie, a swimsuit, a whole bunch of perfume and lotion, and a new phone case.

"Did ya get enough?" Rose asked Danny as she, Toria, and Alex met us at the food court.

"Yeah! Since y'all didn't wanna come to the V.S. store, I had a major hall. I have a couple of other places I need to go, so let's go take this out to the cars." Danny had huge smile on her face. How did this excite her?

"Haha alright." Toria led us to our two cars. We took Danny's nice pick up and Toria's SUV. As we walked up, someone bumped into Danny causing her to drop all of her crap.

"What the hell??" Danny said from the ground. She stood back up and threw all of her stuff in the bed.

"People are so rude now a days." Toria complained as she locked her SUV again. We all walked inside and Danny stopped.

"Hey I will catch up. I've got some lady probllems to attend to. Where are y'all goin'?" She asked as she reached into her boot.

"Um... Let's go to the food court. Meet ya there?" I said.

"Meet ya there." Danny agreed.

"I will be goin' with Danny." Cameron said.

"Woah cowboy. I don't need you to guard the stall." Danny argued.

"Well, I will just stay here to make sure you make it back." Cameron said and stood next to the hall that led to the bathroom, and the rest of us went to the food court.

"So what shall we eat ladies?" Rose asked as we waked to the middle of the food court.

"Taco Bell!" I yelled.

"Dairy Queen!" Toria hollared.

"Oh em gee... We have to go to Chick-Fil-A." Alex spotted it. I am so screwed.

"Chick Fil A it is!" Rose grabbed me and pushed through the crowd with the other two close behind.

"Get Danny a Chick Fil A sandwich wtih no pickles. Just plain." Toria told me.

"Alright." I noddded my head. After we ordered, and started eating, Danny showed up. White as a ghost."

Danny's POV

Swiftly, I let myself into the women's restroom. After I had finished my buisness, I washed my hands. A lady with flamming red hair and beautiful green eyes came in. At first, I thought nothing of her. Then, she grabbed me and someone else held my mouth shut.

"Why hello, baby girl! Looks like we will be able to continue now!" Matt pulled off a ski mask.

'Oh shit'

-------------------------------

Oh shit is right. Matt is looking for Danny and it looks like he has got her again! Tell me how I am doing! Keep reading my lovelies!