Don't Jump The Gun

Danny's POV

"Aaah hell that hurts like a bitch!"  Both of the guys hit the dash board.  Everyone else slammed on the brakes behind us.

"Why the hell did you stop?  We have been on the freaking road for fifteen minutes!"  James yelled out the truck window.

"Shut up!  We are talking!"  I yelled back to him.

"Just drive.  We will talk on the way there.  We seriously have a hour and 45 minutes to talk."  Eli put his seat belt on.

"Fine but you better start talking fast, or else I am going to break check you so hard."  I threatened easing off of the break.

"Calm down okay?  We were both drunk, both young, reckless, and you didn't even know Mason was your mate.  Simple, easy we won't tell him."  Damon shrugged.

"God I am such a whore."  I shook my head and turned onto the highway.

"Oh calm down.  At least you weren't screwing an Alpha!"  Eli put his hand on my shoulder.  "I mean look at Mason's past.  Being a man whore, sleeping with another Luna, and the pack whore for 4 months."  Damon instantly got punched.

"You idiotic shit face!  What's wrong with you?!  No one was supposed to know!"  Eli said through his teeth.

"Wait what?  What Luna did he sleep with?!"  I was driving about 85 to 90.

"I can't say anything!  Alpha's orders!"  Eli shook his head.

"God dammit, Eli!  Tell me now!  One of you better start talking!"  I sped up.

"Nope!"  Eli covered Damon's mouth.

"Fine then!"  I slammed on the breaks.  Thank God no one was behind me.  Both of their heads hit the dash board.

"Shit!"

"Son of a bitch!"  They said in unison.

"Ready to talk?!"  I drove again slowly reaching 80 again.

"I ain't sayin'!  I will not get in trouble!"  Eli shook his head.

"Alright that's fine."  I slammed on the breaks again.  Damon caught himself, but Eli wasn't as lucky.

"F@!k!"  Eli sat back up.  "Damon you tell her!"

"It was Sarah."  He said something after that, but I couldn't understand him.

"Like Sarah, Luke's mate!!!?????"  I yelled.  The windows were down, so people passing by were giving me some very very strange looks.

"Yes now shush!  No one else can know!"  Eli covered my mouth with his hand.  I then proceeded to lick it.

"Ew!  Sick!  Gross!"  Eli screamed wiping his hand on his leg and the bottom of his shirt.

"Dude!  You do not want to know where his hand was right before we left the house!  I walked in on it!"  Damon screamed.

"Aah! I just- Oh my God!  Nasty!  Gross!  I'm gonna puke!"  The worst thing possible came to my mind.

"Oh yeah haha.  That was the slightest bit awkward...  I mean I know I don't have a chance and all, but it's nice to think that I do sometimes."  Eli shrugged his shoulders.

"Shut up!  Shut up!"  I screamed closing my eyes for a split second.

"Well start driving again, and we will."  Eli proposed.

"Deal."  I took off.  Then, I turned on the radio.  "Shit this is my jam!"  I yelled turning up the song.  Pass a Beer by Jake Owen was on.