Save Me

I wasn't aloud to send Mason for two weeks.  This kid named Tanner showed up in on my floor.  Blake said that it was punishment, and Tanner wasn't aloud to leave now because he knew where I was.  So now, Tanner and I were both stuck here for the next five weeks.  I haven't grown at all which is very strange  The doctor said that I was fine, and I even had an ultrasound.  The baby is in there, and it is a boy.  Blake said that I could name it, but I told him no.  I told him that it was his baby, and I wasn't going to be around so.  He said he would name the baby Louis because that is what his mate wanted to name his pup.  I feel like he doesn't want this pup anymore.  I feel like he thinks he is putting me through too much.  I have goine through a lot, but I can handle it.  I am a big girl.  I had watched Mason's video every night before I went to sleep.  I had watched it so much that Tanner could recite it by memory.  Tanner had to actually had to sleep in my room, so he was quite tired of me.  I was shocked.  Blake came in right before I fell asleep one night.  He ripped me up off of the bed

"Come on.  Your stupid mate is ere.  Someone is going to die, and it won't be my pup."  Blake started dragging me through the door.

"Dude, put her down!  What are you doing?"  Tanner ran up behind Blake.  Blake pistol whipped him.  For a brief second, Blake let me go.

"Tanner!  What did you do, Blake?!!"  I went to Tanner.  Blake ripped me off of the floor.  

"I said to move."  Blake growled lowly.  Blake pushed me to the stairs.  I finally pushed him back.  I knew that I was picking a fight that I wasn't going to win, but I was going to do it anyways.  Blake pushed me back.  I couldn't grip the banister in time.  I landed right on my stomach rolling down the thirty steps of stairs.  I hit my head on the hard floor.  I olled over to see Blake walking down the stairs slowly.  My vision was blurry.

"I do not want to have to hurt yu or my pup, mutt, so when I say move, I mean move!"  Blake ripped me off of the ground by my hair.  I was dizzy.  That's when I felt it.  I couldn't see the blood coming out of me, but I could feel it seeping through my underwear.  I pushed Blake away from me.

"No, you stay away from me.  You raped me!  It's not my fault that your mate died.  It wasn't Mason who killed her either.  Mason has bettter morals than that. I know your mom, and she would be disgusted. You are a sick man.  You are a horrible person.  You are pathetic.  You are disgusting.  You are crazy.  So get away from me you horrible man."  I wanted him to hit me.  I knew what I was doing.  I didn't care how much it hurt.  I was going to do whatever it took to get this thing out of me.

"You do not and you will not disrespect me.  I have bent over backwards ffor you, you little rat!  I want my pup.  I said you could go after I got my pup.  I might just keep you now though.  You are stuck with me sweetheart."  Blake growled and grabbed a hold of my throat.  I could feel Mason.  I could feel how close he was.  He was no more than three hundred feet away from us.  

"Get off of me.  You raped me.  I am so ready to get rid of you and this devil inside of me.  I want you to leave me alone!  I have asked you again and again about leaving me alone, but you won't.  I hate you.  You aren't my mate.  You make me sick.  I want out.  Leave me alone.  I swear that I will kill myself."  I shoved Blake away, and he gripped my throat tighter.  He started to cock his hand back to hit me.  

"That boy is not a devil.  That is your son too!  You will respect me because I have kept you along this live, and I can end you in seconds.  I could find anyone else to carry my pup.  I do not need you to do it."  Blake picked me up and held me bu my throat.  I was literally two feet off of the ground.  My wind pipe was slowly being closed.

"He is a devil because you are the father.  He will never be my son, adn I will never respect you.  I am not a child, so if you want to call me that, you can deal with a child just like any other father would."  I kcked my feet.  Everything started to go black.  That's when I saw Mason.  i smiled faintly.  That is when I passed out.

Mason's POV

I hadn't gotten a response from Ever.  I hoped she had gotten mine because I wasn't able to get to her for two weeks.  Jasper had called me telling me  that they had found Ever.  I could barely handle Hunter.  We had been apart from our mate for five weeks.  Hearing her name sometimes killed me.  We were rounding the house which was practically in the middle of nowhere.  It was an old place with a couple of broken windows.  If it was renovated, it seemed like something that Ever would convince me to buy.  When it was like this though, I couldn't imagine Ever being in there.  Jasper and his men were in front, and some of mine were with me in the back.  I slowly crept up to the house.  That is when i saw a girl with red hair.  She was a rogue.  Her eyes were red and had these amazing green flakes in them.

"Oh my god!  You must be Mason.  You look just like him.  Danny is inside.  Blake has her, and he knows that you are here.  Blake's wolf has come out, and I think that he is going to kill her."  This girl started freaking out.  I had no idea who she was.

"Okay, calm down.  Calm down.  What is your name?"  I asked her.  I grabed her arms and looked deep into her red eyes.  She had been rogue for a while.  There was barely any human left in her.  The small flakes of green showed that she had been part of a pack once though.

"My name is June.  I have been bringing the tapes to you."  The girl explained,

'So this is the girl that our lovely mate has grown so close to.'  Hunter noticed.

"Alright, June.  I am going in there.  You are going to follow my beta Eli out to the forest.  Don't leave.  Ever will want to see you."  I pushed June behind me.  Eli grabbed her.  I ran into the house the second that I heard Ever scream.  I ran through the house looking all over for her.  When I saw her, Blake's hands were wrapped around her throat.  I ran over to them.  I ripped Blake away.  I looked down at her.  She was on the floor grabbing her stomach.  There was blood seeping through her clothes.  I turned around to see Blake tackle me.  Blake was throwing punches left and right.  

'This is the man that has hurt my mate.  It is time for me to play.'  Hunter told me.  I let go of my control.  After that, I lost sight because Hunter was in exteme control.  Everything was blank up until I was holding Ever again.  

"Jasper!  Jasper!"  I yelled for him.  Jasper was restraining Blake.

"Do you have this under control?"  Jasper asked his men.  They nodded in response with a few grunts.

"What?"  He ran over to me.  Then, he saw the blood too.   "What is going on?"  Jasper looked at me with fear in his eyes.  He was scared and so was I.

"I odn't kow. Do I look like a doctor?"  I picked her up in my arms.  There was blood everywhere.  I ran out of the house and to the nearest pack.  When I arrived, I should have died.  I was in Texas though.  To get to Georgia without her dying would almost be impossible.  I looked the Alpha dead in the eye when I he answered the door.  It was Alpha Liam, Alpha of the Blue Mountain Pack

-----------------------

Author's Note:

I start school tomorrow again.  So I will only be able to update on certain days, but I am determined to get this book finished.  Do y'all even read these?  I feel as if it is almost pointless to do these anymore.  Well, still what are y'all's thoughts on a sequel?  Thanks for everything!