Surprise!

Mason's POV

There he was.  He was standing there next to my mate.  She is MY mate!  Blae was trying to take my mate!  What the hell was he thinking?  I was going to have to rip him limb from limb.  I didn't even know if he touched her, but I was going to kill him for being even close to her.

"What is going on, Mason?"  Ever stood up against a wall.  She was staring at Blake and I.

"Listen baby."  I was cut off.

"Let me explain, sweetheart."  I growled at Blake's pet name.  "I am Blake, Mason's older twin.  I came here to kidnap you , but seeing that Mason interrupted me, I will be comeimg back for you later.  Mason my friend, pal, brother, I should tell you that I am coming for you and so is my pack, and your beautiful little mate ron't be so fortunate the next time I see you.  I promise that one day I will have everything you love."  Then, before I could get to him, Blake had vanished.

"Mason, you have a twin?"  Ever was breathing harshly.  I felt horrible.  How could I do this to her?  I kept a secret from her.  I am a horrible mate.

'NIce one dumbass.  Now look what you've done.  You are going to have to tell her everything now.' Hunter said.

"Yes, I have a twin.  I'm sorry I didn't tell you."  I took a step to her.  She wouldn't look at me.  I am a horrilbe person.

"You have a brother, and you didn't tell me?  How could you?  Mason, I almost died.  Maybe I didn't almost die, but Mason, he was going to kidnap me!"  She started to yell.  I knew we were attracting attention.

"I'm sorry.  I promise I will fix this.  I will do whatever you want me to.  Just please understand that I thought the was what was best for you.  Blake wasn't suppose to be here."  I walked closer to her.

"This is too much.  I want to go home."  She says blankly.  Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Alright, well go get in the truck, and I will take you home."  I started to walk out.

"No, Mason.  I want to go home.  Like I want to go back to stay with Toria.  Just with getting attacked and everything, I want to go to mly own room, and I want time at home."  She didn't move.

"Alright, I will go with you then."  I shook it off.  She shook her head at me.

Danny's POV

That's not what I meant by home though.  I was missing my family, my room, my town, my prom queen photos.  I was missing my life.

"No, I want to go home.  I want to go spend time with my family, with my friends, my life.  I feel so... I don't know... Trapped?  I need to feel free again."  I coudn't look at Mason.  If I looked at Mason, I would say forget it, and I'd go with him.  Mason was my weakness.  I was Mason's weakness.  I was a naturally strong, independent person.  Mason just made me weak.

"Ever, no you can't.  It is too dangerous.  The pack needs its Luna.  I cannot go without my Luna.  It is impossible.  You know that it is true. Let me take you somewhere.  I promise that I will make this up to you."  Mason walked over to me.  Mason got down on his knees and put his head on my thighs.  A tear rolled down my face.  A cold, wet, crystalizing tear dropped on to Mason's head.  He looked at me with his ice blue eyes, adn I gave up.

"Don't cry.  I will tka eyou o teh house, and you can go to your sister's house.  Just don't cry."  Mason wiped anotehr tear from my cheek.  I just shook my head.  "What?  Why are you shaking your head?"  

"I can't go if it's going to hurt this much!  I cna' tfeel this when I want to feel better."  I sobbed barely making out my words.

"If it makes you feel better, I will feel better.  I just don't want you to hurt anymore."  Mason and I were both sitting on the floor in tears now.  Good thing my mascara was water proof.