Chapter 29

Jaxon POV

As we sit here to eat another fan pops up and shows him how he saved them and I wish I could save someone like he does but I wasn't able to save her the first time so what's the point? I quietly listen as they talk and tears fill my eyes "I couldn't save her." I mumble before clearing my eyes and finishing my food.

"Let's go little man." I look up at Justin and nod my head and as we walk out I look at him again.

"How did you save so many people with your music?" Justin turns and looks at me
"I sang a song that they felt like they could relate to it" I nod.

"I couldn't save her." I mumble while walking around we ride a couple more rides and begin walking when all of a sudden I see her. "Jamie?" I mumble and the girl comes running towards me.
"Help me?" I nod

"Just stay with us." I place arm around her because this time it'll be different.. This time I'll save her.

Justin POV

I looked to see Jaxon and some girl "Jamie." I hear him whisper "Are you okay?" I watch as the girl nods

"He keeps trying to push me out of the rides and he wants to rape me..." I look between them before leading them to our suite where is.

"Hey y'all are back early." I nod

"We gotta go so pack up the twins and let's move" I pack our bags and help Monica with the twins.

Two hours we are on a plane and are trying to get away.

"Jamie is my best friend." Jaxon mumbles in his sleep. "I couldn't save her last time but this time I will"