Chapter 42

Damien

I've sat here since she left since I found out she has a submissive and begun to realize that she's carrying my child but she isn't my property and that I can't say anything because the officials will take the baby. I don't want that not for her or for me but I want to know why she did it, why she lied, why she left, but most of all I want to know about her past like does she have a family and kids? Did I just mess up another family?
People tend to misunderstand me but she didn't she understood me and changed me in unexplainable ways.

Monica should've said something before she came here but the past is in the past and I must focus on the future. If there's even a future to look forward to.
I look at picture of us on the wall from when we first found out we were pregnant.  Her little body was in my hand while I was crouched down kissing her stomach. I look down and away from the picture.  I wonder how we're gonna all do this and if there's gonna be any decision making.

I get up walking over to the fridge and pull out a cold can of beer. Hearing the faint sound of a click before chugging one and drowning out the confusion and hurt. I slowly begin watching the world turn into a blur in front of my eyes.  I stumble over to the couch then walk to the bedroom and I find the shirt she slept in and lay down beside it.  Maybe this time she'll come back maybe this time she won't leave me because what people don't know is that I'm not assigned into the system because I'm one of the only male dominants left.