Chapter 38

Justin

~6 months later~

I'm sitting here with the twins who no longer as me where their mother went. I'm sitting here with my brother and his dominant who aren't really even legal. I'm just sitting here. Life is just passing me by because I don't have my one love here with me because she left me. I hope she's happy and okay because I'm not. I'm a mess and no one has been able to help. I've decide to take this year off and try to move along but I don't know how when she's not here.

This isn't like the time when I left because I was being sent away but I was planning on coming back to her and I did. I came back to her and she just decides to leave?
If I had done that she would've been mad and said something about me leaving the first time. I don't really know how I supposed to take it. I've already started sleeping around to kind of fill the void of not having her. The one I love. Monica.

Monica

I'm sitting here on the couch hold my little two month old baby bump. Damien and I accidentally got pregnant but I couldn't be happier than I am now. I've moved on and I've changed a whole lot since I left. I've learned new things and I've enjoyed my adventure.
Damien doesn't know about the twins but he knows who I am...sort of.
I know secrets aren't the best but I don't want to ruin what we've got.

I've been having morning sickness but it hasn't been too bad. I think back to when I had the twins and almost year up at the thought. I love my boys but I had to get out. I know this sounds selfish but I don't care. I know that I needed out and Justin is getting to feel how I felt when he left.
I look up as the food opens and in walks Damien who went out to get something for the baby on the way.

"Hey." I say as he walks over and kisses me and then my belly.

"Hi you two." He says snuggling up beside me. I just wrap my arms around him and smile. This is how I dreamed my life. Drama free and happy took a little longer to get what o was looking for but at least I'm happy or so I thought.