Chapter 44

Justin

I look at Monica's baby bump and look away. I haven't seen her in months but finding out that someone else has been touching her at night and caressing her body infuriates me. The Monica I knew never would've done this but we all change over time.
I reach over placing a hand on her stomach and rub it lightly unsure of what to do or how to feel because this isn't what I thought about when I decided to come after her.

I watch her body melt into my touch before moving my hand away.
The thought of her having this baby and it not being mine infuriated me because if he ever came back and tried to take him or her from Monica things wouldn't be ending well.
Monica doesn't seemed to be fazed by this and if my mom ever found out its give her another reason to come back and call Monica a whore for sleeping with someone and me an idiot because I left to pick up someone else's mess.

Someone else's mess that wouldn't have happened if she hadn't left so really this is her mess.
I got up from where I was laying and walked into the back room before throwing a couple punch at the wall.
My fist burst as I punched into the wall causing a hole to form. I heard Monica walking back in here hollering for me.
Tears streamed down my face from anger and confusion.

Monica walked in and saw about the time I slid down the wall staring at the floor.  She walked over and just looked at me. She didn't know what to do because she's never seen this side of me since we were teens.

"Justin what's wrong?" Monica asked.

"I don't know anymore." I said as the tears slid down my face once more.

"Baby-" Monica starts.

"You left me when I needed you most." I mumble looking at the floor as she wrapped her arms around me.

"But I'm here now." She whispered kissing my cheek.