Chapter 5

Monica's POV

I was still pissed in the morning and it made me feel better that I haven't told Justin where his room is so he probably slept on my couch.

I still have to eat even If I do want to avoid him'. I unlocked and opened my door. however there was something in the way. I looked down and saw Justin waking up I guess.

"what are you doing" I asked rather irritated.

"I slept here waiting for you to open the door, next time fucking answer or something...you may not care but you will be my wife soon and I dont want you to Ignore me" he almost yelled back

yes he said I will be his wife; it's in the contract that we have to be married sometime in the first five years.

I scoffed and walked to the kitchen with him following behind

"are you even listening" he asked because I was ignoring him.

I kept on ignoring him all while making breakfast.

I put the plates of food on the table.

Justin sat down across from me and ate quietly, thank God.

I cleared my throat and waited for him to look at me, and when he did I told him to follow me.

we both got up and I lead him toward what was a guest room and now is his room.

This is your room, you can do or change whatever you want to it. I don't care.

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me back.

"your my fiancee, every one else sleeps with their fiancee. my point is You seem to refuse to give me any of what I want but you won't take away sharing a bed with my own wife to be."

"I can do what I want" I said in monotone

he gave me a devious smile

"I've had enough, I'll go to court and they will make you do what you don't want or you can just go to jail"he said to calmly

"I have the overbearing urge to slap you, but I'm afraid you'll get off on me hitting you" I spat

"that was low, Just so you know I will make every little detail of the rest of our lives together just the way I want it.

MIDNIGHT

after a whole day of avoiding each other I went up to sleep in my room.

as per usual I turned on my Ipod and Listened to J.D.'s music, J.D. is an artist that makes the most amazing music but he never shows what he looks like or his name so If I were to see him I wouldn't know.

sleep was taking control over my tired body but woke right up at the sound of the door opening. I knew it was Justin because we are the only two in the house. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep so he can go away but instead I heard shuffling and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped up and pushed him off.

"whats wrong with you BITCH"

"What are you doing.IN.MY.BED"

"I told you that I'm sleeping with you, I dont have the energy to fight Just get back in the bed and sleep"

I watched as he got off the floor and back onto my bed then looked at me expectedly.

I refuse to sleep in the same bed as him but I know he won't leave If I asked.

"fine keep my room"

I turned away and walked toward one of the guest rooms.

I pulled back the covers and layed down.

yet again I heard someone enter and pick me up over their shoulder.

"put me down bastard!"

"I told you that I WILL sleep with you in OUR bed"

"since when is the bed ours?"

"since we both signed up for this"

He lightly tossed me on the bed and turned me so we could be laying on our sides face to face.

I tried to get out of his reach but he was to strong.

He firmly pulled me by the waist toward him. the only space for my head was at the nape of his neck and I couldn't move my head back.

"I can't sleep like this" I complained

"yes you can, and if you don't want to then I don't care"

"Asshole"

"If I had my hands free and could punch you in the face I would"

"no you wouldn't, Im stronger and therefore can hold your tiny fists away from me"

" I thought you wanted me to hit you"

"shut up and sleep"

"I didn't want him to think that I listen to what he says but my body was so turned on that I shook with anticipation. even if I didn't want to like it but I was moaning because of the huge boner uncomfortably poking my ass -_-

FUCK MY LIFE

Finally I got tired of it and pushed him on his back "What are you doing?" Justin asked I smirked at him before sexily whispering "Taking care of that." I then began stroking him through his sweatpants hearing him moan "Aaaahhhh." I smirk before pulling down his sweatpants and boxers and began licking the tip hearing him studded "D-d-damn d-d-don't s-stop." I smirked and continued before adding teeth hearing him gasp and he began trying to move his hips but I had him pinned down.

I then began to take in his whole length and I heard him whimper "Damn she deep throat." I began rubbing my hand up and down while licking the tip again and heard him groan out "I'm gonna-" he didn't finish his sentence because I applied teeth bring him over the edge so I swallowed and then laid back down beside him who was trying to catch his breath before saying "I thought I was gonna have to fix that myself." I smirked saying "Well you thought wrong." we curled up together and fell asleep.