Chapter 49

Justin

I held little Aspen in my arms and the thoughts of me having to help deliver her. Monica was fast asleep since the nurse gave her pain medication helping her to heal. I looked at Aspen, who just at the look of her you can see Monica in her.
I fell in love with this sweet baby already even though she's not actually mine.

Aspen slowly opened her eyes and it surprised me to notice that her one of her eyes were a milky blue color. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned to see a doctor walk in. He looked at Aspen who slowly closed her eyes and began to suck her thumb. The doctor waved me over before walking out into the hall way.

"Mr. Bieber you do realize that your daughter will be partially blind in that eye."

"She's gonna be blind?"  I whisper to him.

"Yes but only partially in that one eye."

I looked down at the little baby girl in my eyes and held her closer in my arms.

"Is there anything we can do to prevent it?" I mumble looking down at her.

"No sir but she'll still be able to live a normal life." He said.

I nod before walking back into the room and rocking Aspen in my arms.
For this little baby to have siblings and a parent who uses their sight everyday it might be hard for her. I use my sight for my music but maybe she'll be the next partially Stevie Wonder or something even better,but for now she is my little girl.