Chapter 39

Justin

I finally got the courage to come after her. I knock on the apartment door and wait. As the door opens I see some guy looking back at me.

"Hello who are you?" He asks

"I'm Justin is Monica in?" I ask.

I watch as moves out of the door way and I see her causing my heart to drop.
I stop and just look at her as she looks up at me.

"Monica who is he?" The guys asks.

"Damien that's Justin he's just a fr-" she goes to say.

"I'm her submissive." I say looking at her.

Monica just looks at me and blushes as Damien looks between us and Monica just looks at her hands.

"M are you pregnant?" I ask before thinking about what to ask.

"Yes she is." Damien says looking down and then back at us.

"Umm I'll leave and try again some other time." I mumble before showing myself out.

Monica

I just finished explaining what just happened and look over at Damien who's just sitting here looking at the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks softly.

"I wanted to be able to choose one thing in my life and I chose you." I say looking at him.

"I need you to go." Damien says looking  at me for once.

"But-" I stop myself before walking into what used to be our room and grab my suitcase and pack it with most of my things and I walk out.
The tears hit my eyes as I pull my keys out of the front of my purse that's sitting on top of my bag and climb into the elevator.
Once I'm outside I place my suitcase in the car and get in.

I start the car and grab my phone and call the number I hadn't called in months.  He answers on the second ring.

"Justin?" I mumble through my tears.

"Yeah?" He says quietly.

"Where are you?" I ask

"I'm at Johnson's Inn." He says.

"Can I come stay with you?" I ask softly.

"Yes M but we've gotta talk." He says.

"Okay." I say before hanging up and driving to my destination.