Chapter 16

Monica's POV

I HATE MY LIFE

Justin has been distant and worried for the past few days but doesn't want to tell me why.

my hormones are all over the place because of my now being three months along

Justin is sat in the living room while I'm in the kitchen... he probably fell asleep, AGAIN!

the doorbell rang and I waited for Justin to get it but he was asleep. I sighed and got up then half walked half waddled to the door.

whoever was on the other side was getting impatient so I rushed to open the door, but regretted it when I did.

Justin (my ex's mom) barged in with an apologetic. looking Jaxon.

she looked around until her eyes landed. on me "I came to see if you were really pregnant, word gets around " she eyed my stomach and upon noticing my bigger than average bump she scoffed

"don't eat too much the baby could end up obese"

I was going to tell her about being pregnant with twins but was cut off by a groggy groan from the couch.

all three of us turned to Justin, I was half expecting him to be surprised that a random lady was talking to me in our house. He opened his eyes and saw Pattie he widened his eyes and looked away like it was expected for her to be here. I should ask him later.

"Justin dear my grandchild will be fat, tell your cow to stop eating so much"

I didn't care about her calling me fat but the fact that she was calling him her son.

I felt dizzy and sat down. Is he really Justin, the Justin that left me and broke me? I thought he loved me but he Just wants a baby. I feel so stupid how could I live with him and be intimate with him without knowing who he is. Justin tried to explain to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Its like I knew he was talking because his lips were moving but I couldn't. hear what he was saying, I'm. not even sure I want to know his pathetic excuse for lying to me and...and making me fall in love with him. yes I fell in love, I was planning. on telling him soon. I just don't. know anymore how could he lie to me about something so big.

I let out a shakey breath to help my dizziness but it didn't help. I got up to leave but instead the darkness consumed me and I was out.