Chapter 19

Jaxon POV

How dare mom do this to is first she sends my brother off, rapes me at the age of 6, and then drops me off in Monica and Justin who have twins on the way.

Yes my mom raped me I was sitting in my room finishing up homework when she said "I'm gonna rock your whole world." she was slurring so I knew she was drunk but still why me?

I was walking into my room and grabbed some clothes jumped in the shower then cleaned myself up then went out to the backyard and began to walk back home because there was something that my mom didn't know..... I had a dominant already and her name was Jasmine.

Justin

"Do you know what he meant when he said that?" I asked and Monica looked at me in confusion "No but he changed a lot when you left." I shook my head "Mom used to abuse us but I mean she stopped once I got older because she went after Jax and I swung at her." Monica looked at me surprised "Did you hit her?" "Yes but it was to protect Jaxon speaking of which I need to go find him." I got up and put on a shirt and some sweats before going after him.
I followed behind him as he went three blocks over and into some random house.

I slipped in behind him only to see him kissing some random girl that seemed close to his age.

"Jaxon who is this?" I asked looking at them. 

"This is Jasmine my dominant." Jax replied placing a hand on her stomach.

"Jax is she pregnant?!"