Chapter 21

NOPOV

The Bieber's had all settled down for the night we'll except for Jaxon because his mind was wandering into many other directions like What is love? Does love truly exist? If so will I ever find love? Poor Jaxon mind kept him up most of the night but once he fell asleep he mind took him to a whole new world for 8 hours.

Once the young couple went to bed one stayed up think about the young boys future and if he was ready for the world but concluded that in time she'd find out but for now to wait and see how the young boy turned out.

The other one was still piecing puzzles together trying to figure out how on earth he could get the relationship he had with his brother back after all those years of leaving him with their awful mother and no telling what he had to put up with? This bond had to be broken no shattered and with so many pieces to pick up they'd have to start all over from where they began but it would get better hopefully.

Justin POV

I got up out bed when I felt Monica get with morning sickness yet again and began to rush to the kitchen to get a sprite and saltines while checking in Jaxon who was still asleep thank god. I ran back up to Monica and rubbed her back until she had stopped vomiting and then gave her the sprite before giving her the saltines before showering, getting dressed, and whipping up some breakfast for us.

I heard a door shut and then the fride being opened so I turned and saw that Jaxon was up getting some orange juice before sitting a bar stool waiting "Hey lil bro did you sleep well?" he raised his head from the table mumbling "Yes just feels like I didn't wake up on the right side." I chuckled before placing pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs onto his plate before pulling out the cinnamon rolls and biscuits from the oven "These are for Monica because let's just say she kind of mentioned these in her sleep so I took them as hints." we both laughed and once he had finished his plate he turned gave me a hug and said "Thanks for breakfast now headed to take a shower." I smiled "Love you bro." he turned around pinched my side saying "Love you too but Monica is mine." before running into the bathroom.