1.

A cold day filled with snow, from trees, to grass, to mountains, at inazuma there was a prince who was born, his name is kunikuzushi. After his born the kingdom is filled with laugh and joy, the moms was happy and the inazumans are too. Many years has passed and rumors are all around, people say that the fatui has give the prince a "present" Yae and Ei was scared and while they're discusing it, a maid came to the throne room.

"Excuse me, your highness" the maid bows

"speak" Yae said

"something happend to the prince" her face is worried

Yae and Ei eyes widen, they're scared what happend to the prince, they came fast as they could with that gown and heels, they bardge in to the room, the maids and butlers surrounding the prince. The prince was on his bed laying, his face was pale, his lips are dry, Yae was worried and looking all over the place what just happend to him, and they she saw it.
Something at the prince hand, something that look like a vision..

A delusion...

Yae points at the delusion, so ei know what happend. Ei become really angry, her face filled with anger. Yae know what is a delusion, the person will became powerfull but there life force will be drain, and they probally just gonna die.. fades away from their lifes.
And maybe thats why the prince became really active this days.

Yae did everything that she could for a few days to help him, and magicly it worked. She was so happy but her wife is not, her face is still filled with anger even after a few days, yae tried to calm her down, but nothing works. After a few weeks, Ei became strict to the nation, the people became mad and try to convince the queen to stop this hell, even after many months of trying the queen didnt do anything.

And the more people comes, the more they make the queen angry until one day, few of the peoples didnt come back... yes, they died. When the queen became strict, kunikuzushi or scaramouch became more cold, no expression, Yae miko insist a butler for him, and Ei agrees because he became naugthy.

After lots of tries, all of them didnt work, they keep quiting and quiting and quiting, the shogun becames angry and yell at her own son. "Why cant you be normal!" Why cant you smile!" Why cant you listen!"
Ei yells lots of time, it effect the prince more, Even after the yelling, no matter what yae do, Ei still wont listen. Yae felt bad for her son so, yae keep comforting him.

"Its okay my dear, she's not happy what happend to you many months ago, im very sorry for what she did to you" yae comforting him

"Its all my fault for letting the guards have rest, i was too soft to them, until they forgot to guard the kingdom again.."

scaramouche sighs and tell to his mom "Its not your fault mom, i was stupid for accepting something from a stranger"

Yae smiles, but she knows its not his fault, its her..
Yae let him be, and she go out of his room, she goes to the throne room and ask Ei to stop this. "Ei dear, please stop this, i know what happend to him months ago, but its the past. There is no more fatuis"
Yae said it, "This is for the better" that's the only word that Ei spoke.

After a few years, finally scaramouche 20th  birthday. The people bring gifts, lots of them, the ballroom is full of people, from other nations to the people in inazuma, Yae wants to make him happy so she have two suprises, "people! welcome to the shogunate kingdom, Me sangonomiya kokomi as your host for the day." everyone claps while looking at the pretty host, with a beautiful blue and pink gown, her hair shape like a bun, and a tiara on her head. (a/n she's a princess from another kingdom)

"I kokomi, want to thank the queen for letting me
be the host for the day, now let me explain today events!" she explain all the events for today from celebrating to gifts, and more.

First is the celebrating
prince and princesses dance in the ballroom, eating, and talking. "You're looking very beautiful my lady" thoma says to the lady of her dreams, blue hair, blue gown, shining like a star and ofcourse wearing a tiara, princess kamisato ayaka. "t-thank you thoma, but please, remove the lady" ayaka blushing while covering her face with her fan, thoma just laugh.

"b-bennett look good today" razor stutter, "hahaha thank you razor" the two just blushing. "i fischl declare you two to just go and have fun" "she means, to stop stuttering and blushing, and go dance " oz says

After about an hour to the celebration, the prince finally arrive, wearing a handsome suit, black shoes and purple hair, just like his mom. Very handsome, people say he's very popular to the ladies, "Everyone may i have your intention please!" kokomi yell so all the people in the ballroom hear her. "May i introduce you, the prince of shogunate kingdom!"
Scaramouche came down the stair and go stand beside his mom, "you look good as always my son" Ei spoke to him, "thank you" thats all scaramouche says.

"The next part of the event! its the present from the queens to the prince" kokomi yell again.
"My dear son, happy birthday, this is the day when you're born, today you're 20. Now i will gladly give you this crown, you will rule this kingdom when we retire or death, this is our present to you, now we will make you the crown prince!" Ei announce the unexpected announcment. "Bow down to the now crown prince!" kokomi spoke, the people claps and they enjoy the rest of the celebration.

After a few hours, people have left and the kingdom is now full of maids to clean up the ballroom. "Thank you princess kokomi for being our host" yae tells her, "Its my pleasure your highness, and now i should take my leave." she bow and head out of the castle.

"now kunikuzushi, i have another gift for you, follow me" yae speak to her son, scaramouche follow her, while Ei just observing the maids. Scaramouche follows her mom, but it ended up to his door to his bedroom. "Its in there, open it son" yae said to his son while smiling, scaramouche opens the door and saw a silhouette of a man, he wears a white clothe and on top of that is a black suit, with a black tie on his neck. His hair was white and a red stripe on his right hair.

"Hello your highness and crown prince, i am Kaedehara Kazuha, your new butler"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
first chapter yey!

word count: 1164