5.

After a week and after those two got sick, things are pretty normal. The prince just do his training and other things then there's kazuha, kazuha just do what butlers do, its no that fun. Because he has to follow him everywhere, he barely have rest and getting kinda sick.

"tch why is there so much to do!" scaramouche complains

Kazuha just nod to him, feeling almost fainted, but he's trying to hide it so the prince wont worry about him. "prince its time for your break, i'll make you a tea" kazuha says to the prince walking out of the prince room, and go make his tea.

Just a couple minutes and he got back to scaramouche, he knocks the door and came's in, he puts the tea in the prince table. "Thanks kazu" scaramouche grab the tea and drink it, "no problem princ- i mean kuni" kazuha smiled at him and scaramouche spits his tea, he cough and kazuha is worried, He ask if somethings wrong with the tea, in respon scaranouche just cover his face and talk to him "s-sorry its just all of a sudden you call me, my real name" kazuha just giggled while scaramouche still embarassed.

Scaramouche walk infront of kazuha "thank you for helping me" he smile, before kazuha could answer his eyes are blurry and feeling sick, so he passed out and thankfully scaramouche catch him. "k-kazuha?!"

A few hours later, kazuha woke up and the first thing he saw is scaramouche. Scaramouche was suprise he's awake from a long sleep, "Kazu! why dont you tell me you have a fever!" he yell at kazuha, in respon "i have a fever?" he was suprise, he continue what he wanted to say, "well, i do feel a little sick this days. i just dont wanna worry you" kazuha tell him, after being sick he got sick again. "well what desicion you make is still worry me!" scaramouche yell at him again, the prince worried? about kazuha? he doesnt even care about his parents.

"You're staying in my room until you're healthy!" he orders him and leave his room, closing the door behind him. Kazuha feels awful now and facepalm hiself, "ahhhhh sorry prince" he was about to go back to sleep and notice his word, "You're staying in my room until you're healthy!" that words cameback to kazuha's mind, 'im in the prinve room...' he talk to hiself, fuck.

Kazuha have been resting for hours and finally he's awake again, he look at the room, no scaramouche, the room feels empty without him. His tummy was grumbling and that's a sign that he should eat, he get out of the prince bed and go outside, he go to the kitchen and thankfully there was still maids and butlers there.

"Kazuha i heard you're sick! are you feeling better?" one of thw butler ask him

"im fine im just hungry" kazuha answer him, waving his hand

"when you're resting the prince was really mad, we didnt even get close to him" one of the maid tell him and the others laugh

"i know how to cheer him up!" one of the butlers walk to the pantry and get a box of pocky,"here" he give the box to kazuha, kazuha was confused why does he need a box of pocky. "The prince really kive pocky so give this to him and say sorry" kazuha was happy to see the others care for the prince, one of the chef give him food, "here kid, you're still young, eat up" kazuha smiles at him and eat it before going to the prince room.

After a few minutes kazuha go to the prince room, and see there's the prince there. He was sitting at his chairs and look at kazuha when he gets in, "get in" is the only thing he says before the room go silence.

Kazuha is now sitting in the prince bed and trying to figure out how to start a conversation with him."kuni" he start, he only gets a hmm from the prince.

"im sorry, and i want to give you this. its a pocky, one of the butler say that you like this" kazuha show the pocky and open the box, he gets one and eat it. Scaramouche got closer and sit beside kazuha, kazuha was about to take another bite but scaramouche eat the other side.

Kazuha face turns red and scaramouche takes another bite, his face is now more red, he takes more and more bites and he's a inch away from kazuha's face. Kazuha's heart skipna beat, his heart beating more faster and scaramouche smirk at him and broke the pocky.

"seeing you happy and flustered already make's me happy~" scaramouche wink at him, kazuha now is just a tomato, "w-will you stop teasing me!" kazuha look away.  "Kazu~ look at me darling~" he tease him again, "will you stop!" kazuha look back at him and scaramouche face is already infront of him, a inch close to kissing him.

Kazuha was about to move back but scaramouche pull him closer and they kiss, scaramouche broke the kiss and pin him to the bed, Kazuha is now red not because he is mad but because he's blushing.

scaramouche come closer and kiss him passionately, kazuha want to stop him, but he already melted into the kiss, so he kiss him back, tongue dancing together, scaramouche broke the kiss so they can breathe, "kazuha, why did you kiss me back?" scaramouche panting after the kiss, "why did you kiss me?" kazuha ask him back, "because i like you!" scaramouche tell him, kazuha is blushing, but he feels happy.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
i want to make scaramouche those people who flirt and kazuha is the victim 😗
i want to upload it on pocky day but i have school and dont have time to finish.

thank you!

word count: 1008