9.

thank you for your guys comments 😭❤️ i love to read them, ty for supporting me too, even tho this story is shit af ☹️ i almost give up on this story, but the comments make me wanna make more 🥰 ily guys! (while making the story tysm for 7k reads!)

Minutes, days, weeks, months, and years has passed. Our characters are the same as ever, living their life and happy, the last time we see that the prince and kazuha was inloved, but are they now?

3 Years Later

On the hallway of the jade kingdom, Kazuha was passing by and saw the maids and butlers doing their works. Kazuha greet them as usual, he's so nice that the maids and butlers love him, Kazuha walking to the garden and see the scenery he love, the nature. "Hello prince, the queens want to see you" one of the butlers say, kazuha nod in respond. And hey dont forget, our little cutie over here is already a prince not a butler anymore, ahem continue, Kazuha feel the breeze and sigh missing the feelings when he was with scaramouche always going to the garden together, he wonders.. what is he doing these years without him? Kazuha cant think this too much and so he go back in to the castle and got to his mom's.

Kazuha knock on the door and one of the maids open the door and greet him "Good morning prince kazuha, come in. Your highness os waiting for you" with a bow, kazuha just smile and nod. "Kazuha finally you are here!" beidou wave at him, she sound so exited, "Ahh your highness what do you need for you to call me?" kazuha bow to them, ningguang just sigh "kazuha just call us mom or mother" ningguang smiling, beidou chuckle on how her son is so polite "yes sorry mother" kazuha have sweats on him.

Beidou clear her throat and say the announcement "you remember your prince?" beidou, kazuha just flush to red "m-my prince?! he's not my prince... you're talking about scaramouche right?" kazuha panicking, beidou smirk and just say "i never say who it was kazuha" she cross her leg and just smile at him. Kazuha now is just a blushing mess, "well what about him?" he ask again, ningguang look at beidou, and beidou look back at her. Now they are staring at eachother or you could say its staring contest, who lose have to answer kazuha's question.

Eventually ningguang lost and have to tell him, "So kazuha, about scaramouche he is umm" ningguang is hesitating so much, because how hurt will kazuha go through if she tells him, so ningguang just say "ahem sorry what i mean is, that scaramouche's mothers or the queen of the shogunate kingdom want us to come there!" ningguang has a little sweat on her face now, kazuha's face light up and smile right away, "i see, i should get ready" he said it with an excited tone, Kazuha go out the door and leave the pair behind.

Beidou look at ningguang again "ning..." ningguang looks so sad "sorry beidou.. i cant tell him" ningguang look down, beidou sigh and come to ningguang and hug her, "its okay ning, if i were you i wouldnt be to announce it too. Maybe we should let prince scara to tell kazuha his self". Beidou and Ningguang feels so guilty for no reason, maybe its because they dont want to see kazuha sad of what the information is....

Beidou and Ningguang gets ready, while kazuha is already outside, he was smiling so warmly even the maid is smiling. "Oh our prince is excited~" one of the maid(s) tease him, kazuha just chuckle and nods "i am excited! i can meet him once more after a long time" kazuha smile even wider, the maid is so happy for him, "well then say hi for me to this prince of yours" she (maid) wink at him, and they both laugh.

Beidou look from afar how happy kazuha is, it make her more guilty now, ningguang sigh heavily and go to kazuha, "kazuha lets go" ningguang said, kazuha stand up while smiling, "cmon mom!" kazuha said while running to the the carriage. Ningguang face was shock, this whole time kazuha has been so polite and always say your highness to ningguang or beidou, but now it change, he became a kid once again, that make ningguang smile.

At the shogunate kingdom entrance

The guards open the gates, and let the carriage in. The scenery has change since then, its more lifely you say. They are at tge entrance and queen miko greets them "welcome to our palace dear queen's of jade kingdom" miko bow to them, ningguang and beidou do the same too, "and well hello prince kazuha" miko tease, kazuha chuckled "queen miko please, just call me kazuha" miko smiled.

Miko let the three in to the palace, and show them around so they wont get lost, they're few changes in the place and kazuha was suprise by it. Now they're outside, looking at the guards practicing and the scenery that changes, miko chuckled all of a sudden "kazuha, look over there my dear~" miko pointing at a purple hair man, who use a royale mantle. 'It was him' on kazuha's mind, kazuha look at miko for a premission to go to him, and leaving the palace tour, miko nod in respond and kazuha smiled and ran to the man.

While kazuha's running, miko's face turn into a sad expression, ningguang and beidou's too, "did you tell him yet?" miko ask the two, ningguang and beidou just shake their heads, "i can never tell him that, let prince scara hiself tell him." ningguang said while crossing her arm, "i'm sorry" miko apollogize, beidou put her hand on miko's shoulder "it's fine, its not your fault"

Kazuha running to scaramouche, who is practing his sword with one of the knights. Scaramouche was sweating and he was hot in that outfit, he wish he could just die in that heat. He's now taking a break from the practice and saw kazuha, who was watching him practice in the distance. Scara's eyes widen and kazuha smiled and wave his hand saying hi, kazuha got closer and scara hug him, kazuha hug back feeling the embrace he wanted to feel again afters years.

"what are you doing here?" scara ask him, "to meet you ofcourse!" kazuha say excitedly, kazuha was about to give him a kiss, but scara go backward and ask "what do you think you are doing?" kazuha was confused "i was about to kiss you.." scara's eyes went down looking to the ground and putting his hand on his head, he sigh heavily. "Kazuha it has been years and you still feel that way for me?" scara ask with an angry tone, kazuha just nod but still look confused "i have no more feelings for you kazuha" scara tell him casually, that make kazuha's heart ache.

The silence was awkward, until a girls show up running to scaramouche and hug him. She has two long ponytails, and wear a beautiful purple dress with stars and two pairs of purple high heels, "oh who's this?" she ask, "mona this is kazuha, and kazuha this is mona, and she's my girlfri- i mean my fiancee" scara introduce the both leaving kazuha inshock, all kazuha felt is jealousy, and heartbreak

"m-mona..." kazuha said sadly...

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
thx for reading and sorry for late uploads (i have so much to do irl 😭)

word count: 1265