3.

Its the next day, maids preparing the ball for the prince and princesses, Scaramouche is still sleeping, and kazuha comes in his room.

"my dear prince, is time to wake up. We have lots of things to do today" kazuha slowly waking up the prince, scara's eyes slowly opens but he is still sleepy, scaramouche groan and cover hiself with his blanket, kazuha sigh and try waking him up again, scara sit up and look at kazuha, "prince finally you're awake, let me tell you whats today schedule, first is-" kazuha got cut off by scara pulling him to the bed and hug him.

Kazuha's pov:
Im blushing... "uhh prince? let me go" i say to him, but the prince just dont want to let go of me, what should i do.. "my prince, we have to get ready" just saying that he let go off me. The prince wake up, with his messy hair, he looks cute, i laugh to myself.

"Hey kazu, when do i have sword practice?" he ask to me, "its on 9 am to 10 am prince" i answer, while cleaning his bed, he got behind me and put his head on my shoulder. I panicked, i was blushing, "when we're at the ball later, can you stay beside me?" the prince ask me again, "sure" i answer him again, he got up and go out of his room, i was left behind standing there, my heart was beating.. i never have this feeling before, do i love him?!

third person pov:

"good morning prince", the maids greet him, Scaramouche ignore them as usual, and go to his mothers, to eat breakfast. He opened the door and got greeted by his mothers.

(a/n im very sorry if there is wrong with the spelling, my original language is not english)

"Kunikuzushi, where is your butler my dear?" yae ask him, scaramouche just answer that he's cleaning his room, scaramouche sits down and ask yae. "mom can i bring kazu somewhere?" yae and ei just blink "kazu?" ei ask him, "yes, i call him that" scaramouche answer, yae was smirking and just answer sure and continue to eat, in response he just say thank you.

In the middle of eating, kazuha came in and stand behind the prince "im very sorry for disturbing and being late" kazuha bow, "dont say sorry kazuha, we know his room is messy" yae laugh, scara just embarased and continue eating, kazuha just smile.

After eating, scara just do what's on the schedule. kazuha just following him, "hey kazu, come here. We're going somewhere" scara tells him, "but prince, we have to prepare for your ball" kazu answer him with a worried face, "just come!" scara command him, kazuha just do what he's told to. After a few minutes riding the carriage, they found their self on the beach, kazuha is confuse, "why are we here?" he ask, "i came here to be calm, because i hate crowds" scaramouche admit, that he hates people.

"i wish i was free, i really wanna taste freedom for once" (a/n please no eren moments🤣)

The prince says while looking at the ocean, the dolphin jumps and cause a splash. The sun is going to set, the breeze makes the prince hair swoosh.
Kazuha seeing the view making his heart soften, the more he looks at the prince, the more his heart beats.

'i guess i'm falling in love'

They went back to the kingdom, so scara can get ready. Kazuha just standing there, being a butler he's waiting for his prince command. "i think im ready" kazuha look at the prince and his eyes sparkles, wearing a nice suit, with a flower on his mouth and his hands on his pockets, Kazuha being Kazuha is blushing again.

"prince do you have to put the flower on your mouth?" kazuha cough and closing his eyes, so he doesnt need to see a perfection standing infront of him. Scaramouche grab the flower from his mouth and put his chin in kazuha's shoulder, "i dont have to put the flower in my mouth, im just trying to impress you~" he whisper in kazuha's ear, it send shivers in kazuha's spine.

"Lets get going my love~" Scaramouche says with a teasing tone. Kazuha was trying to process what tf just happend, and then he realise the prince is akready going to the ballroom, so he kinda ran to the prince, panting.

"Dear prince, may i ask why are you teasing me?" kazuha following the prince, "well, because its amusing to see you flustered" he says with a smirk, its making kazuha annoyed, that smirk is handsome but its annoying.

"you better be happy, because i never been this teasing and open to someone. Be happy you're the first one my love~" scaramouche look back at kazuha and just wink at him, Kazuha became more flustered and kinda getting annoyed by his behaviour but, its kinda cute, kazuha giggled.

It was just straight ahead to go to ballroom, but the prince take a left, kazuha was confused and tell the prince, "prince the ballroom is that way, why are we going right?" scaramouche just stop and grab kazuha's wrist and bring him to a tiny room, where its mostly for the maids supplies to clean. Kazuha was about to talk but scaramouche shh him, for a few second, he then let kazuha speak.

"Prince, your outfit are not clean and your hair is messy. And why are we running?" kazuha ask the prince, "well because there is somone i dont wanna meet, Kazuha ask who it is.

"its someone with a ginger hair, i dont like him. Because he is always with that boyfriend of him and dont understand shame"

Kazuha just giggled and the view was cute, scara's eyes became wide to see his butler like that, he look so pretty. "hahaha, my prince do you just feel single" kazuha laugh, scara then push kazuha to the wall and kazuha is blushing.

"oh kazuha~ why are you blushing? i mean i know im handsome and all, and dont forget im popular with the girls too. Do you like me, hmm~?" Scaramouche ask kazuha with his teasing tone, that make's kazuha more blush, while scaramouche looking at kazuha, he move his legs between kazuha's legs, and he slowy moving it up, Kazuha now is just red as a tomato.

Then he opens one of kazuha's buttons, that reveal kazuha's collar bone and he bite it, kazuha moans soflty, and scaramouche leave a hickey and opens the closet door, but before he opens it, he tells kazuha.

"My real name is kunikuzushi, you can call me that when we're alone. and if you ask why my parents dont tell to the public, well because they just dont want to" scaramouche leave kazuha, kazuha button up his butler uniform, and go chase scaramouche again, and oh boy, he was blushing.

"PRINCE AND PRINCESSES, THE CROWNED PRINCE OF THE SHOGUNATE KINGDOM IS HERE!" one of the kingdoms butlers say it out loud and scaramouche came's in, and beside him is Kazuha.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
thank you for 290 readers 😭❤️

word count: 1198