8.

hehehhe ty for the votes people, i didnt know there's gonna be people who read it🤣

AND SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE, i was enjoying my holiday to much 😂.

I'm gonna try updating again SORRY ONCE MORE

⚠️kinda fluff/ or actually fluff hahahha

POV When Yae Ask That She Want To Talk To Kazuha:

"Kazuha this is serious" yae's face became serious, "the jade kingdom want to adopt you, they say that they're the one who save you when you're alone, and you left off" kazuha's move his head down looking at the floor. "but we did talk about scaramouche has to find a lover, and i think you're perfect for him, he loves you" yae smile, "q-queen what are you saying? we dont love eachother until we want to have that kind of relationship" kazuha stuttering, yae look sad that they dont want to be together, "kazuha, i dont want you to go either, but this is your decision. you want to go or stay here".

Kazuha still trying to prosess, he think its better to stay away from him so he dont have anymore feelings for him. "i'll go" kazuha say boldly, yae nod "its your desicion, but you have to tell scaramouche".

Back to the present:

"i... cant be you butler anymore" kazuha finally speak, scaramouche sigh and ask why? "its because the jade kingdom is adopting me"  kazuha lower his head and put his hands on his face, scaramouche understand because, what can kazuha do to decline such amazing offer. Kazuha look and scaramouche and scaramouche look back at him, "i guess i have to tell you the truth before you go" he put his hand on kazuha's cheek, "t-tell me what?" kazuha stuttering, scarmouche just giggle.

"you know~ when i ask what's on your neck, you think i dont notice your hickeys on my neck" scarmouche face getting closer, "wh-what do you mean" kazuha blushing while trying to avoid eye contact, scaramouche kiss kazuha on the lips, kazuha move away even more blushing, the prince chuckle "i drink wine for a distraction, if you're gonna ask why? well because i wanna fuck you really bad and i do love you" scaramouche putting his hand  on kazuha's little waist.

"Prince stop" kazuha trying to go away from him, scaramouche instead hug him, "kazuha, do you actually love me?" scaramouche put his head on kazuha's shoulder, kazuha sigh and pat him. "what if i do?" kazuha ask, "marry me" scaramouche mumble, kazuha eyes went wide and broke the hug "prince stop fooling around" scaramouche seeing a kazuha flustered make him smile, scaramouche really want to pick him up and fuck him, and that's exactly what he is gonna do.

Scaramouche going closer and pick up kazuha, "h-hey! put me down!" kazuha blushing, scaramouche then just put kazuha on the bed and get on top of him, scaramouche go closer to his neck and trying to give some lots of lovemarks, but kazuha stop his face with his hand, "what are you doing" kazuha ask, scaramouche seeing kazuha blushing and mad in the same time, it makes scaramouche chuckle.

Scaramouche give up and lay down beside kazuha, "you're so cute" scaramouche flirting with him, "will you stop" kazuha turn to the other side and that make's scaramouche hug him from behind, scaramouche laugh "i have to confess now, if not who know are we even gonna meet up again" scaramouche dig his face into kazuha's back.

"so... when are you going?" scaramouche ask, "in one week" kazuha answer his question, scaramouche just sigh "i'm gonna miss you" he hugh more tighter, "prince too tight!" kazuha yelp, "i already say, call me my real name when we're alone" scaramouche bite kazuha's neck "ah, yes yes" kazuha has a sulking face, Scaramouche let go of kazuha then kazuha turn his face, he put scara's hand on his waist and scaramouche just chuckle"ugh, i'm going back to my room, my roomates probally looking for me" Scaramouche wont let go of kazuha, "no you cant, you'll be staying with me" scaramouche not letting go, "okay okay" kazuha has to give up, because he actually want to spend time with him too.

"goodnight kuni" kazuha say with a soft tone.

"goodnight love" scaramouche smile softly

The next day, their day just went usual until when they're done with scaramouche schedule.

Kazuha yawn and just wishing to be fuck- i mean to be cuddling with the prince, he's so tired on focusing on his job and the moving. He wish he just can be with the prince forever, but fate is not in his side, and he did try telling to the queen to change his desicions, but he dont wanna let his soon to be mom to be sad.

Kazuha now is in his room talking to his roomates, "kazuhaaa we're gonna miss you" one of his roomates say, his name is teppei (dont ask why 😂) kazuha laugh and one of his other roomates, ippei, bonk his head. "stop laughing, is not funny you're leaving us oh future prince" he eye roll, kazuha just continue on laughing, while they're chit chatting more one of the maids come to their room, "kaedehara-san the prince is calling you" she say, kazuha respond with a nod and wave his hand to his roomates.

Kazuha walk to the prince room he was about to knock but the prince already open the door, "come in" he say, kazuha came in and without hesitation scaramouche just kiss him, "miss me already?" kazuha chuckle, "tch shut up" scaramouche pout, "sleep here with me, before you go away tomorrow" scaramouche just go to his bed, kazuha just smile and come to him, scaramouche just hug him and dont wanna let kazuha go, "i will miss you love" scaramouche hugging tigther, "i'll miss you too" kazuha respond before they cuddle to sleep

The next day, kazuha saying goodbye's to his friends and to the queen, "have a nice time sweetheart" yae miko smile at him, kazuha nod in respond, kazuha then look to raiden and his face has sweat her face is scary, "go on" that's all the queen say, kazuha already walking to the carriage, and someone was running to him, "kazu!" scaramouche scream to him, kazuha look back and see him running, cute.

"you're leaving and not even saying goodbye to me" the prince face was pouting it make kazuha just wanna be with him for the rest of his life, "kuni i have to go, i'll come back okay love" kazuha grab his face and kiss him, "come back faster, i wanna marry you" scaramouche say that without hesitation, kazuha's face became red and just smile, "i'll try" kazuha pinch his cheeks.

Kazuha get in to the carriage and look at the window, there's the prince waiting there crossing his arm, 'fuckkk why is he so adorable' that's what kazuha think, kazuha wave a goodbye and scaramouche do it too, as the carriage start moving their face became a frowned, they'll meet again someday, but not now...

'i love you' that's what they say in their hearts before kazuha and scaramouche cant see eachother again.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
thx for reading! sorry for late updates😔

word count: 1211