4.

you people, i already say not to comment eren jaeger but still do it 🤣

People are enjoying, having fun with friends and others. Scaramouche just standing there with kazuha eating, well the one who's is scaramouche, "Kazu, get some of the food. Arent you hungry?" scaramouche offers kazuha, "no thank you prince, i already eat lunch. So its really fine." Kazuha politely reject.

"Lunch? this is night time so its dinner time"

"'i'll eat with the other butlers and maid later" Kazuha reject again.

"When is later?" The prince ask

"After the ball" kazuha answer

"what?! this ball is like 1 to 4 hours, that's too long. As your prince, i command you to eat" scara command him, Kazuha just nodded and get some cake. It was sweet and good, Kazuha likes it, Scaramouche just smile at him.

"Prince and princesses, its time to dance" one of the butlers says, the music starts to play, prince is asking for the beautiful princesses to dance with them.

"My dear princess ayaka, may i have this dance?~" Thoma ask the beautiful princess, "sure" ayaka answer the question, ayaka was about to take thoma's hand but someone stop ayaka.

"How can i trust this guy?" the handsome man ask the lady

"Brother, how many times do i have to say. Thoma is my boyfriend trust him" Ayaka says

Who is the brother you may ask? its Ayato, the prince of Kamisato kingdom. Ayato just laugh,"hehehe, is just that he's to nice to you." Ayaka just face palm.

diluc is walking to a table and see jean, "hello there princess jean" diluc say with his usual face, "oh, hello there prince diluc" jean smiling.

"where is lisa?" diluc ask

"she's there talking with albedo, where is kaeya?" jean ask him back

"there with that ginger boy" he roll his eyes, its obvious he's annoyed

jean just laugh, then lisa came in to the two.
"ara~ did i miss something" lisa ask the two making a frowning face, "ofcourse not" jean kiss lisa's forehead. Diluc seeing this making him feel so disgust, "Master diluc~ dont make that face is ruining yoir handsome face" kaeya comes
out of no where, diluc just sigh and hug kaeya.

The dance still continue, scaramouche and kazuha just staring at the dance floor, while the other pairs are just dancing and having fun.

"you dont wanna dance?" the prince ask

"Im not allowed" kazuha tells him, scaramouche feels sorry for him, he was a cute person and he's not a prince. While waiting for the ball to finish some of the princesses are flirting with scaramouche, Kazuha dont know how to control of his jealousy, Kazuha just mumbles, even tho scara dont flirt back.

After telling the princesses to back off, scaramouche is getting closer and closer to kazuha, that makes kazuha blushing. Kazuha look to his left, "uhh prince why are you're getting close-" kazuha was about to finish his sentence, when scaramouche look to his right where kazuha is. Their faces is close, and their lips is almost touching, Scaramouche was about to come closer but then.

"Hey son, why are you not dancing?" ei ask appearing from nowhere, kazuha and scaramouche back off and kazuha just look to his right side while blushing, scaramouche do the same too.

yae just slap ei's head, and roll her eyes and mumble, "it was so close" yae looking mad, ei was confused why did she hit her. "hello kazuha and hello kunikuzushi, what are you guys doing?" yae asking them, "oh.. your highness, me and the prince was watching the other dancing" kazuha answer the queen, Yae just smile, she was about to continue her talking but Ei cuts her out.

"here son dance with her" ei pulling a girl with two cute ponytails, purple hair, a galaxy dress. Yae eyes went big and her mouth is wide open, "no fuck no, this is not fucking happening" thinking to herself , yae's expetations was ruin by her own wife.

"my name is mona, h-hello there prince" mona introduce herself, kazuha's heart was like broken to a million pieces, she was beautiful and no way he can win the prince heart now, Ei force his son to dance with her and now kazuha is alone.

While kazuha just watching them dance, his face is sad, he feels like he can go away from this place and run off. "Hey" he hear a sound from beside him, "my name is yoimiya, and this is ayaka, thoma, ayato, kokomi, sara, gorou, itto, and tomo" yoimiya introduce herself and the other at once, kazuha was shock cause how many people are looking at him right now.

"what kingdom are you from?" thoma ask him

"i-im not a prince, im just a butler for prince scaramouche" kazuha tell them while waving his hand infront of them. The other was shock, how can this cute boy is not a prince, "are you a bank loan? because you got my interest" tomo trying to flirt with kazuha, "are you a punching bag? cause i could punch you all day" kazuha respond back with a murder smile, tomo just hid behind itto and the other just laugh.

"Hey, we came here, because you look sad, is something wrong?" gorou ask him, kazuha just look at mona and scaramouche dancing and look back at them again "nope there's nothing wrong" kazuha asnwer gorou's question.

"i see someone's jealous" a smirking thoma appear, kazuha is just blushing, "you think we didnt notice you stare at scaramouche, just saying we support you, lets meet up sometimes, we have to go." ayaka says, and waving her hand and go, the others follows her and waves their goodbye to kazuha, and kazuha just wave back.

Meanwhile Ei and Yae:

"Why did you hit me?!" ei ask her wife, "because you ruin my expetations!" she yells. Ei was shock because that is almost the first time she yells.

"i hope you dont ruin anything else" yae tell ei and walk to the bathroom. Ei click her tounge and sit on her couch, "sorry" she mumble.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
did i ever told you guys that this story is gonna be angst?

word count: 1309