12.

"I object this marriage"

All of them look at her. No one cant believe it was her who stands up. Her partner was inshock but she smile at her. I guess she finally know what love is.

All of their eyes widen. "What are you doing?!" Scaramouche ask. "I object this marriage.. son" Ei is the one who said. The one who wants him to get married. Objects it. The king of the star kingdom (Mona's dad) stood up with anger on his face.

"Excuse me, what are you doing? we already made a contract."

"I say i object this marriage, cant you hear me?! Are you deaf or just stupid?!" Ei raises her voice

The king of the star kingdom walks to Mona and grabs her hand, leaving the ceremony. Mona just look back for one second and just follow her father. Mona's mom in dissapointment following them.

Its ruined. The marriage is ruin.

After their leaves. The other royale family just whispering. Ei closing her eyes taking a deep breath. Walking to her son. Ei trying to grab his hand "Son.. i-" " SHUT UP!" her eyes widen. Scaramouche said it with anger.

"You already destroy my life and yet you also destroy my wedding! I have been obeying you for these past years and you still cant give me what i want!"

"But son you dont love her" Ei trying to explain.

"Who said that i dont love her?! I already try my hardest to love her! I force myself to loveher! You said that if i want to marry someone i have to love them! and now i'm in love with her and now you.. you fucking destroy it. YOU destroy everything in my life."

Scaramouche just go away from the garden, going inside the palace.

Ei sigh and look at the crowds. "please leave." in just like that they all leave. leaving only Miko, Beidou, Ningguang, and Kazuha behind.

"Miko i'm so-" Ei trying to finish her sentence, but interupted by Miko giving her a tight hug. Ei could only cry at this moment. Remembering for what she have done to herself, to the people, and to her most important thing. Her family. "I'm so s-sorry" Sobbing embracing Miko back tightly. "Its okay.. Thank you.." The way she said that, with so much love on that words, make Ei just embraces her more tightly. She havent have this feeling in such a long time. An embracement and love.

Beidou and Ningguang smiles at the couple, hugging. Embracing eachother with warmth. Kazuha smiles at them too, but not to long after he walks inside the castle just so he could process all the things that just happend. And before going back to his home. He wants to visit a place first.

Time skip at night time

At the beach, where they once slow dance together. The skies. They're the same as that day. So beautiful. Kazuha just laying there in the sand looking up to the skies. It always bring back so much memories.

"Tch you're here" Someone kicking the sands on his body. "Wow so rude" Kazuha stands up and brushing the sands of his outfit. After brushing he just look at him. The prince. Scaramouche.

"Bring back memories hm?" he ask. Kazuha just smiles, thinking that he already forgoten. Scaramouche look at him and gets closer to Kazuha.
Kazuha just stands there, waiting for him to probally speak something out of that stupid mouth of his.