6.🔞

im very sorry for not uploading, i was taking rest.
and thanks for vote and comments guys 😗

if you dont wanna see the scene wait for • shows ups

"Because i like you!" Scaramouche tell him, Kazuha is blushing, but he feels happy. Why? because he like him too, but he notice something, while scaramouche was kissing he can taste a bit of wine, "he's drunk.." kazuha thought to hiself, what's the point? the prince is probally beiing drunk or he just confessing his feelings.

Kazuha want to say it back, but he's just a butler and he's the prince, there is no chances. kazuha push him back and gets up, "prince... we cant do this, im just a butler." kazuha walk to the door, "who cares? i like you" scaramouche walk to kazuha and pin him to door, he kiss him kazuha trying to push him back, but he's to strong.

Scaramouche bite kazuha's lip asking him if he can enters, kazuha was trying not to, but he did it anyways. they're tounge dancing, and they take a breathe, saliva driping, scaramouche pull kazuha and push him to the bed undressing him. He started giving hickeys on kazuha, kazuha trying not to let out a moan, "just let it out" scaramouche going down and trying to take kazuha's pants off.

After getting of kazuha's pants he start to tease kazuha, giving hickeys, the right hand caressing his dick gently because he dont want to hurt kazuha and the left hand playing with his nipple, scaramouche teasing him making kazuha turn on. "ahh~ i-its not fair im the only one who is naked" kazuha speak to him in between his moan, kazuha saying that make scaramouche unbutton his clothes "im gonna be only half naked" scaramouche saya to him, kazuha want to say not fair but he got stop by scaramouche who got on top of his and starting to kiss him again.

scaramoucge broke off the kiss and ask him, "can i put it in" kazuha was already full of love marks seeing him like this scaramouche became hard. "we dont have a condom" kazuha answer the prince question shyly, "i dont care" scaramouche opening his pants, "hey w-wai- ahh~" kazuha moan a little loud, scaramouche was about to thrust but kazuha take one of scaramouche hand, "i-im scared" he says, scaramouche face move closer and kiss his forehead "its okay princess, tell me whenever you're ready" scaramouche kiss him again.

Kazuha really thought that he will be those kind of people who dont obbey his partner, kazuha nod, and get use to it first, the  he nod again, scaramouche thrusting slowly, kazuha already moaning, scaramouche pick up the pace that make kazuha already a moaning mess, "grab me whenever" scaramouche kiss him in the lips, "y-yes" kazuha moaning, scaramouche leans down close to kazuha's face, kazuha kiss him and scaramouche kiss him back.

"s-scara" he moan, "call me master, sweetheart" scaramouche still thrusting, "m-master im coming" kazuha slowly reaching scaramouche back and digging his nails on to the skin, scaramouche thrust upward and both of them starting to come, scaramouche fill up kazuha and kazuha cum too, scaramouche stop for a second and kiss kazuha saying "i love you" to him, in respon kazuha says it to, "i love you too".

well you know one round is not satisfied enough so they go for another, they past out and fell asleep on eachothers arms.

"uhhh my hip" he woke up, he just remember the night, he was so embarassed and he look to his side, there he was, the prince. "fuck" kazuha say to hiself, he's trying to get up slowly and get his clothes and use them, he slowly go outside without trying to wake the prince up.

he go to the his bathroom and get shower before waking up the prince, after a few minutes he dress up and eat breakfast. thank god he's not late, there's still his friends, "kaz hi!" one of the butler greet him, he question him where did he go last night, "uhh, i was staying all night at the prince room, he has uhh lost of works to do" kazuha answer him with a smile.

After a few minutes of eating breakfast, kazuha came in to the prince room again, "prince wake up its breakfast time" kazuha wake him up slowly, the prince woke up and ask him "why am i half naked?" kazuha was so embarassed because he got flashback from what happend last night. "You were drunk maste- i mean prince" kazuha is now more embarassed, he look away from the prince and stand farther from him.

"what's wrong with you?" the prince ask with a concerning face

"nothing" kazuha smile's at him

scaramouche ask him, "what's on your neck?" kazuha forgot to cover it up, well ofcourse kazuha has to make up and excuse for it, "a-a bug bite me" kazuha laugh, that make scaramouche even curious, he just sigh and scaramouche walk to the bathroom to shower up. Kazuha think that he probally he cant walk that much after what happend last night.

"Kaz why are you so slow today, faster we have to got to jade kingdom!" scaramouche with a angry face

"s-sorry" kazuha with a sad face.

They made it to the jade kingdom, you maybe asking why are they there, well scaramouche mom, yae miko wants him to take something from the palace, she dont trust the guard or her butler until scaramouche has to do it, in Kazuha's mind, it look so familliar, but he shrug it off.

"hello there queens of jade kingdom, im scaramouche my mother yae miko, sent me here" the prince bow to the queens, "hey ning that butler of his look familliar" beidou tell his elegant wife, ningguang give a hmm to beidou and walk to them, she go infront of kazuha and ask him a question, "is yout name kazuha?" kazuha was confused on how the queen of jade kingdom know his name, "yes" kazuha answer.

Ningguang's eyes widen and look to beidou and look go scaramouche, "is this your boyfriend?" ningguang  smile at him and ask the prince, scaramouche blush and look away, "he-he's just my butler" scaramouche looking back at kazuha, but scaramouche expression became worried when he saw kazuha with a sad face. "well okay then, sorry follow me prince scaramouche" ningguang lead him, scaramouche command kazuha to stay here, kazuha just nod.

"so kazuha" beidou slowly walking to him, her beautiful hair and outfit matching her, she's very pretty. "you're a butler huh? tell me, do you want to be me and ning's kid?"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
omg- that's the first time i write smut- i dont know if its good! 😭

word count: 1137