4,5. (Extra)

play the song above

i couldn't put this on the 4th chapter, because i dont want it to be long, So this is a bonus 🥺 enjoy.

(wont regret reading this, comment here and see what happend to your future. i wanna see your reaction😏)

After Yoimiya and the other leave kazuha alone, kazuha sigh. Out of nowhere someone slap his back, "ouch" he makes a sound, he look at his back and it was the prince, "why are you sighing, miss me already?" scaramouche teasing him.

"no" kazuha lie

"i see you make some friends, while i was dancing with some women" he roll his eyes

kazuha just listen to the prince, he was talking how he's disgust by the dance, while listening he just laugh. Everytime scaramouche see that laugh make his heart feel warm, he almost forgot what he was about to say, "hey kazu, lets sneak outside of the kingdom, just the two of us" scaramouche being a naughty prince, "but-" kazuha got cut off by scaramouche pulling him to get out.

they were running, scaramouche not letting kazuha's go, kazuha was blushing but he's happy.

aftet a minutes of walking, they end up at the same beach where before the ball start. "why are we-" kazuha got cut off again, because scaramouche pick him up bridal style and throw him to the water, "KUNI!" kazuha yell, then he realise he yell at the prince "wait im sorr-" kazuha didnt finish his sentence, because he look at scaramouche.

His face is red and his expression was shock, "prince?" kazuha was worried if he did something wrong. "i-its just that's the first time someone else saying my real name and shorten it.. to kuni" he was covering his face with his arm, kazuha was suprise to see a stuttering prince for the first time, kazuha just laugh.

"Hey! dont laugh!" scaramouche yell at kazuha, kazuha get up and walk to the prince, but he trip because of a rock in the water and he fell on top of scaramouche.

Kazuha and scaramouche is blushing and kazuha freeze, he cant move. Scaramouche put his hand kazuha's cheeks, kazuha now is red as a tomato.

Scaramouche move kazuha and he get up, kazuha was now embarrased of his expetations, scaramouche offer a hand so kazuha can get up, kazuha was about to reach his hand but scaramouche pull his hand back, scaramouche fool him, so he fell again.

"KUNI!" kazuha now is mad

scaramouche just laugh and now actually help kazuha, kazuha gets up and stare at the sky, "its really pretty" he says while putting his hand up, "yes it is" scaramouche reply back.

Scaramouche walks behing kazuha and hug him from the back, "i love this beach because it brings memory" kazuha can feel and hear scara's breath that shiver his spine, "You know what kuni, this beach bring back some of my memories too" kazuha tell him.

"kuni, we should go back" kazuha tell the prince and the snow starts falling

(a/n if you forgot, in the first chaptet kuni was born on a snowy day, and this is a few days after his birhday)

"shh" scaramouche shush him, "you didnt dance today" scaramouche let go of his from kazuha's waist and go infront of him, "may i have this dance?" scaramouche offer kazuha. "sure.. kuni" kazuha take his hand, and scaramouche pull him closer putting his hand behing his head, he put his hand on kazuha's waist and they started to slow dance.

"if only this could last longer" the prince say, kazuha just chuckle "i wish" kazuha pull back from the prince embrace and look at scara's eyes, and continue the dance.

' i love you ' kazuha wish he could say that to prince.

kazuha and scaramouce stop the dance and kazuha get scaramouche wrist, "lets go back" kazuha tell him, "sure" the prince response.

now the one who's leading the running is kazuha, he looks back at the prince and smile at him, "thank you, kuni" his smile make scaramouche heart melts and they go off to tye kingdom again.

The next day:

"How can you two get a cold" yae facepalm, kazuha and scaramouche just laugh to eachother.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
did you like it ?🥰

word count: 713