13.

Tysm for the reads guys 🥰✨

"warning : there are SOME vulgar words" (lol)

He chuckled. "I never thought it was you kaz" He put his hand on the waist. Kazuha smiled at him while fixing his hair because of the wind. "Well i never thought you were this dumb haha.." Scaramouche came closer to Kazuha and pull him by the waist, Kazuha was pulled and now theyre very close. Kazuha's heart is beating fast all of the sudden movement. Scaramouche come close to his ear, whispering "i can hear your heart beating so fast as my thrust" as always, he's teasing him. Kazuha was about to push him, but Scaramouche come down to his neck and kiss it.

Kazuha has butterflys on his stomach by seconds, Kazuha now is thinking 'His wedding is ruined some hours ago! what happend to him????!!" Kazuha push him "W-what happend to you?" Kazuha questioning the sudden act. Scaramouche just sigh at him and smirk. "Your heart was beating so fast. Of course i have to use the chance" he put his hand on his lip. Well ofcourse, he uses the chance to tease him Kazuha thought.

He's now pouting and doesnt want to look at him. Scaramouche knew that look, he roll his eyes and go to him. Grab his cheek slowly "I'm not playing with you alright? i still have the same feelings as you. Sweetie~" He said, Kazuha's face is now confused, he have lots of question for him. Scaramouche chuckled, he knew kazuha so well~ "I'll explain this to you at my room, come on now" He pulled Kazuha to walk with him, they're holding hands. Kazuha smiled looking at their hands, he wish this could be forever.

At Scaramouche room he explains why does he have to say all those words when they're at the garden, when Kazuha visits. After all it was all just an acting of scaramouche made. So he could convince Mona that he 'actually' love her. Even tho he is still inlove with Kazuha. Kazuha felt amazingly relieve. He even explain why did he scream at the wedding, Ofcourse it was just an ACT. It feels like acting is his speacialty.

He even say some cheesy words after Scaramouche explain his acting, for example "I wanna be with you forever" i mean Kazuha too wants to be with you forever but it feels weird coming out of his mouth. "You're so cute" "My angel" and all of those other cheesy stuff you could think of. In secretly ofcourse Kazuha loves it.

In the middle of their discussion, Miko came in. Scaramouche attitude change in an instant "Ugh, what do you want?" Miko chuckled, even tho she just wants to ask how are you guys doing. Still Scaramouche doesnt like when someone disturb him when he is with Kazuha. Scaramouche tried to throw or kick Miko away but Kazuha forbid him to, he rolled his eyes.

Kazuha feels so special, the way he only act so lovey dovey around him, but when someone came he change into someone else. Instantly. He is really inlove with Kazuha.

Some weeks past by, Scaramouche ask Kazuha to be his girl- ehem, boyfriend now. They're now dating. Kazuha talk some stuff with Beidou and Ningguang and they agree to let Kazuha stay here for awhile.

"Kuni, i will be going to my mom's two days from now" Kazuha on Scaramouche's bed while looking at his boyfriend, Scaramouche. Scaramouche was in his desk doing some duties, he look at Kazuha with one eyebrow up. "All of a sudden?" He ask. Kazuha nodded "my mother's misses me" he showed a letter on his hand. Scaramouche sigh and stand up, and walk to Kazuha, Kazuha was about to ask but he was cut off by his embrace.

Kazuha embrace him back, he feels so soft, he feels like a cat. Scaramouche let out a long sigh "fine, but meet me at out usual beach before you go" Scaramouche let go off Kazuha and kisses his forehead. "Okay, okay" He smiled. Kazuha's cheeks have a tint of blush now after getting kissed.

2 days now have passed and Kazuha is packing some of his clothes to brought to his mom's, Scaramouche insist Kazuha to stay here for one more day but he decline it. And ofcourse Scaramouche's mood turns bad. Kazuha does want to stay here for another day, but he really cares about his mom's too.

"phew, i'm done!" He sigh in relieve, finally done packing his stuffs. A knock from the door then came 'knock knock' "come in" Kazuha respond. A maid opens the door, before talking the maid bow to him slightly. "Excuse me prince, the carriage is ready" the maid explains. Kazuha nod to her. Then the door opens wider, some butlers came in and get Kazuha's stuff.

While the butlers are doing their stuffs , getting Kazuha's items. The maid starts speaking to Kazuha.
"ehem, prince Scaramouche wants to talk to you. I hope you know where to meet him" Kazuha smiled at the maid "yes, i do. Thank you" Kazuha respond to her, the maid nod.

Kazuha has made in to the beach. His eyes widen when he see the setup that Scaramouche made for him.

A picnic at the beach. A picnic sure is fun, but in this weather? its cold. But it would be warm when he's with Scaramouche. Scaramouche already prepared flowers for him. He smiled at the sight.

Kazuha walks to the setup closer. Where Scaramouche is standing. "Hi" Scaramouche greeted him first. "Hello" Kazuha respond to him. Scaramouche is not very good on romantic stuffs, but he still tried for Kazuha.

Scaramouche give the flower to Kazuha and he accept it. They sit down, they talk and eat. And what's more cute, that the snow started falling and they cuddle more closer because of the cold.

"Brings back memories doesnt it? we have done lots of things in the beach" Kazuha saying it happily. "Well not all of it, example ; having sex" Scaramouche saying it in a teasingly way. Kazuha really want to punch him now, his face already have a disgusting face and Scaramouche laugh at him.

"Kaz, i just love you face" he laugh again. "EXCUSE M-?" Kazuha was about to complain but cutted off by his kiss. His tummy have butterfly because of the sudden act.

Scaarmouche pin Kazuha down on the picnic mat. Scaramouche posistion now is on top of Kazuha. Enjoying the taste of the kiss. Their lips parted to catch some breath. Kazuha thought are they actually doint IT right now? Kazuha thinking of it making him red.

Scaramouche chuckled at Kazuha's reaction, he just love it. "Kazuha could you stand first" Scaramouche ask him. So Kazuha stand up. Scaramouche then offer his hand. Kazuha look at him him deeply in the eyes, smilling. He's asking Kazuha for a dance. He gladly accept it.

Dancing together on the beach, snow falling, and its almost sunset. After dancing for awhile they stop. Scaramouce start's talking.

"Kazuha, I love you. I want to be with you forever. But sadly.. i cant be your boyfriend anymore" Scaramouce said hesitatly. Kazuha frown, "why?" He ask. Kazuha thought of everything they just did. Did he do something wrong? maybe he could try fixing it.

"Its because.. i'm asking you.." Scaramouche let go of Kazuha's hand, Kazuha is scared. Waiting for his answer.

"To be my WIFE" Scaramouche get down on one knee. Kazuha's eyes widen, his hand covering his mouth.

"Kazuha, will you marry me?"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
Thanks you for reading! AND TYSM FOR 20k+ READS 🥺🎉

word count: 1273