10.

tysm for 9k+ reads!

"NO!" 'bang' both hands smash to the table making a loud noise, "ei seriously! you cant make desicions to our son!" miko shout, her face full of anger. Beidou, Ningguang, Ei, and Miko are sitting in a meeting room, all are discussing on the prince, scaramouche, marriage, "Miko listen. Its for the best, if our son marry the daughter of star kingdom we can expand the nation and our citizen would be very happy." Ei state her conclusion with ber usual straight face, she stands up and walk to a window where she can see the garden, the garden where scaramouche, mona, and kazuha is. "Besides, our son loves her" Ei turn around to look at Miko, Miko's face is irritated, she feels like she can slice her to pieces.

"Our son doesnt love her ei!"

"Miko listen to me for once, its for the best of inazuma and our citizens! we cant let this offer be denied by a stupid love"

"NO! i have been listening to you for the past years! and now you listen to me! its not for the best of inazuma, its for you. Its always been you Ei." Miko walk to her and slap her

Ei's cheek hurt cause of the slap, she touch her cheek and look at her (miko), "Inazuma change, our son change, because you change. This all started cause of the delusion, a stupid piece of shits that make people strong. And i know you are trying to protect our son and others, but this is not the way. One more thing.. if you say love is stupid, then what are we?" miko left the room with anger, but suddenly Ei feels something she never had in years. guilt.

she laugh "nice to meet you kazuha" mona get's kazuha's hand and shake it. "h-hi" kazuha say, stuttering. Kazuha was processing too much information in a second, 'he's engaged?' 'he found another lover?' 'was he forced?' 'he does not love me.. anymore?' Kazuha have multiple question, "nice to meet you too" kazuha smile.

"scara~ cmon we have to meet our parents to discuss about the marriage! ah kazuha you will be coming to the marriage right?" she ask while clinging to scaramouche, "oh, yes i will" kazuha answered. "great! its 5 days from now, cant wait to see you there" mona keep smiling, but kazuha knew, that smile feels weird, it feels being force. Mona grab scaramouche hand while saying goodbye to kazuha, "see you!" mona said.

Kazuha was left alone in the garden, not knowing what to do. "Hey!" a sound coming from behind, he cant believe its them, his roomates before he left, Teppei and Ippei. "Oh my gosh, hi" kazuha was shock, Teppei and Ippei hug him "we miss you kaz- ahem i mean prince" Ippei said, kazuha laugh "please dont call me that" he respond. "You look sad.. what happend?"  Teppei ask, kazuha just shake his head "its nothing, lets talk more later. I wanna go to queen Ningguang and Beidou" kazuha walks away without even saying a goodbye, Teppei and Ippei look at him and know something is wrong.

At a room where ningguang and beidou was in, kazuha suddenly knock, "come in" ninnguang answer the knock, "mom, can we go back?" he said, ningguang and beidou look at him in confusion for a split second. Ningguang come to him and hug him tightly while kazuha tears comes out, sobs until kazuha hugs her back, "honey, there there. Be happy for him, and stay until the wedding's over? if you really cant handdle it until the next few days, we'll go" patting him gently, all kazuha did was just nod.

"other prince and princesses will be coming here today. you should chat with them" Beidou putting her hand on her hip after walking to kazuha and ningguang, kazuha just nod again in respond. "i'll be going" he said with a sad tone and broke the hug, he goes out of the room and started walking down the hallway and accidently met with Ei, Kazuha wipes his tears and look at her with a smile. "H-hello there your highness, great t-to meet you again" he said in a trembling voice, "hello there kazuha" she respond.

...

Silence filled the hallway, kazuha was thinking what should he say to her, panicking, until she said something unexpected, "i'm sorry" then she walked away. Kazuha was standing there in shock, his mind thinking 'why did she said sorry?', he's confused, he look to the back and saw the hallway was empty, ei was not to be seen. So he then look back to the front and was startled to see venti, xiao, thoma, ayaka, itto, sara, ayato, and tomo infront of him, he almost fall to the ground, but tomo grab his hand in time and now kazuha is on his chest, "T-thank you tomo" kazuha step back, tomo chuckled and said "no problem". Tomo smiling to kazuha so warmly that even make kazuha blushes a little. Kazuha greeted them all and they did the same thing to kazuha too, kazuha suggested they should talk at the garden, so they all agreed.

"Kazuha-san, long time no see. How have you been?" Ayaka ask him with a giggle. Her beautiful smile, wearing a blue berret, and a blue gown. She handed her hand to kazuha. "Good, thank you for asking princess ayaka" kazuha kisses her hand, ayaka chuckled "we're friends now, call me ayaka" she open her fan, skaking it gently. "okay" Kazuha sut down oh a chair, "Hey wanna talk about it!" Tomo ask him, kazuha was hesitating but he tell them right away.

"I see, i think we could help" Ayato nodding while his right hand on his chin. "Help with what?" Kazuha confused, Ayato just smiled and leave the scene.

"i'll be going in first, see you guys" Kazuha left too. After he left the others looks at tomo, "tomo-san are you gonna do it, before its too late?" ayaka ask, Tomo just nod, "yeah i will".

Later that night, its very windy. Kazuha sat on the gazebo watching the stars, closing his eyes, just feeling the breeze and calming his-self. A shooting star went by and his eyes sparkled~, he wish. While kazuha is enjoying the breeze again, tomo came, "Hello tomo" kazuha gretted him, tomo did the same, "need anything?" kazuha ask, "yes... i have to tell you something" tomo pull kazuha's hand bringing kazuha up. They were so close to each other, that kazuha freeze, "w-what is it, t-tomo?" kazuha look up to him, what he said was unexpected to kazuha, until kazuha was very shock and cannot answer. He was thinking of answer to say, to make him not hurt.

tomo said;

"i love you" ~

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
thx for reading and sorry for late uploads (i have so much to do irl 😭) tysm for the reads guys! love ya

word count: 1168