11.

very sorry for not uploading 🙏  and suprise i'm back <3 hope you guys continue reading this hehe

tomo said;

"i love you" ~

Kazuha still hesitating to answer, "i-i.." kazuha looking down sighing heavily, "i'm so-" tomo put his finger on kazuha's lips to stop them. "i know the answer kazuha, i just want to express my feelings for you, lets be friend, its better this way. And i know you're in love with sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ." tomo kiss kazuha's cheek and walks away leaving kazuha frozen.

"I have no regrets loving you" tomo mumbled

Kazuha stood there, the wind blowing. His hair moving while he slowly touch his cheek, where tomo kissed him. Kazuha look up to the sky and see the stars, there some tears in his eyes feeling guilt. But even if kazuha accept that confession, will he be happy? will he be happy the way kazuha spend time with ʜɪᴍ when they're together? the answers to found are only in the future.

The next day, kazuha woke up with bangs unders his eyes. He look like he haven't sleep in days, kazuha close his eyes and take a deep breath and exhale it. "Its so close to the wedding day" kazuha open his eyes and saw a miror infront of him, he see hiself, looking so pale, he wish he never met ʜɪᴍ on that day.

He get up and prepare hiself to eat breakfast, he shower and get some clothes, brush and tied his hair. He goes out of his temporary room and one of the maids greet him, kazuha greet them back as usual.

"morning prince"

"morning maids"

with smiles in both faces, after that they both go the their opposite ways. Kazuha's going to his mother's temporary room to say something that has been on his heart. -knock -knock Beidou and Ningguang hears, Beidou opens the door and let kazuha in.
Seeing Kazuha's face, Ningguang doesnt feels so good about this.

"need anything kazuha?" Ning ask

With hesitation, Kazuha open his mouth.

"Could we leave? i... i dont wanna stay here"

Ningguang wants to leave too, so her son doesnt feel sad, but if they do. What will the other think of them? the kingdom would be ruin. Ningguang sigh

"Son its pretty rude to leave now, its almost the prince weddi-"

"That's why i wanna leave!"

Ningguang got cut off by Kazuha. In his voice Ningguang can hear pain, he's trembling. He never want to see the person he loves the most get married with someone else. Beidou cuts in "Son we have talk about this yesterday, didnt we?" (chapter 10) "yes.. sorry" Kazuha just left like that, he usually so polite but he change. I guess love can make somebody different.

Its 2 days left now..

Sitting on the garden where they always use to talk, Kazuha close his eyes just to calm down before he started crying again. Sadly Kazuha have been crying these past days, his eyes are just dead, no life. He open his eyes and look infront of him. Surprisingly someone just appeared infront of him.. The prince who's going to get married. Its infront of Kazuha.

"Need anything prince? dont tell me you miss me after being so busy~?" Kazuha trying to tease him. Kazuha was waiting for his complaints but he look at Scaramouche eyes. His eyes are dull. Kazuha was about to ask if he's okay, but Scaramouche caress his cheeks with a worried face that got Kazuha off guard. Kazuha's heart skip a beat. What a bad timing.

"Are you okay?" Scaramouche ask "your eyes.. where is that beautiful dreamy eyes of yours kaz" he continued. With that sweet smile of his. He just change his expression so fast. Kazuha hates it. It feels like he's tricking him, tricking him to think that he love him. So much.

"Oh.. Scara what are you doing here" removing his hand of his cheeks. "Nothing just walking around. I need some fresh air" He sits beside Kazuha.

Silents. But Kazuha is enjoying the silent. He doesnt need to talk. The wind, the silent is making Kazuha sleepy. Suddenly he closes his eyes. Scaramouche notice. He slowly put Kazuha's head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of kazuha's head. Scaramouche just close his eyes too. Then they just fall asleep like that.

"cute" behind a tree, the anonymous person said and slowly walks away

The day finally came. The wedding.

The royal families coming to attend a beautiful ceremony. Gentlemans wearing suits and Ladies wearing gowns. Such beautiful gowns. From the window he saw the decorations. The wedding is on the garden. Where they always spend their times together. Now is crowded by the guests. From all placed the garden was their choice. Amazing he thought.

Does he not remeber anything they did together. He said he love him. Was that all a joke? He barely cares anymore. Kazuha just wants this to be over now.

People sitting on their chairs the guest stands up as she walks down the aisle. After the flower girl. Scaramouche smile to his soon to be bride.
The priest continued with some readings. Kazuha could only smile. In Kazuha's mind, he think of nothing. He wants to cry. He wants to leave. He doesnt want to watch this.

"Today i give myself to you in marriage. I promise..." He continues and then is  Mona's turn. The two saying their vows, they're so sweet to each other. If only it was him, if only it was him who's with him. Why is she there with him? why cant it be him. Kazuha thought of himself. Why is he so selfish? Why cant he just be happy? Why did he even fall inlove!

Kazuha just wanna ran away until someone stands up and say some unexpecting words.

"I object this marriage"

All of them look at her. No one cant believe it was her who stands up. Her partner was inshock but she smile at her. I guess she finally know what love is.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
Thanks you for reading. I'll try on uploading more of this story! I'm not giving up! ty for the comments too

word count: 1037