A tour guide job

I entered the lavish hotel they are staying. After appi and jiju death, their parents get all the money and not mention government gives them a huge amount and freebies. It's not like I haven't got anything, but being not alive back the moment of asking for my right pass on with time. I could ask for it now, but I couldn't forget Mr. khan and jiju family is in more need. And all my life I was cherish by love and luxury they could afford for me; I couldn't ask for more.
I walk to reception asking for them. she tells me they are at the pool area. As passing through the hallway I remove the burka.
It is all decorated, I spot Mr. Khan across the pool talking to a Decorator. as I was walking, I noticed a few of my cousins and aunts are also around, flaunting themselves in shiny clothes. It reminds me how much I am out of place in western clothes in my denim jacket and joggers.

Now I am behind him at a certain distance, as he is still explaining to the decorator. After he has done with the decorator, he turned and noticed my presence. He nods at me and so does I. he spoke with all his powerful voice "walk with me". I walk by side with me " tumhe nay kaped pane chaiye" (you should wear new clothes ) it was not a taunt just a normal conversation.
"hmm, I will change". he nods and continues "tumhne apna naam nahi change kiya, tumhare abu nahi aye"(you haven't changed your name, your father is not joining us?)
"Nahi" (NO) he glances at me and understood something that he didn't argue about that.
we both seated at a bench "wo tumhare Saath toh hai na?"(is he not with you?) who? "Tumhari Abu?"(your father?)
"wo apne beto kai saath hai" (he is with his sons) I can feel his eyes, he asked, "tumhare bhai hai?"(you have brothers ?)
"Lagta toh hai, par wo mai bare mai nahi jante." (it seems like, but they don't know about me)
he looks eager to know "tumhne unse pucha nahi apne bare mai?" (did you ask them about you?)
I spoke what I learn from Jackson "unhe ladki nahi chaiye thi" (he don't want a daughter.) I saw his jaw clench.

my relationship with Mr. khan is weird we never talk more than a few friends. Mrs. khan defiantly hates me, but Mr. khan. I don't know how he feels about me. he neither interfered neither accept me, but then he was never concerned. He adopted me only for appi. He is still a stone-age thinker and also the reason appi never let me stay with them. and this conversation is the longest among us in history.

I retired to a room in a hotel as he wants me for the function. I know I should feel angry but when they have talked, I didn't feel much anger. It's more formal and limited. I change to the outfit sent at my door by room service.
soon the night came and I was asked to check for arrangements around. I look around to make sure the sitting arrangement is fine according to us. rather than expecting some hindrance, everything goes well. Even Kapoor family is also present there, we haven't met each other chest to chest. They also didn't give much to me some glares, but then they find other people more time-consuming them me.

they all were hugging each other and sharing sweets. I learn a cousin of mine is going to get married soon. As I was leaving Mr. khan asked me to stay for the night as its late.

I retired to my room and shed all my clothes and jewelry. I took the shower eagerly shedding the stress and steps out in a bathrobe. I walk to the glass pane sitting on the swing, with hot chocolate. Jackson and I talk about everything and he is relieved to know things are going well. About the letter from Larousse, I handover it to Jackson. He can do whatever he wants to do, a lot careless of me but damn to my stiffness for a while.

I open the book I got in a parcel from him. it speaks elegance, soulful, peace, and zero- horrific graphics and a holy name written LARROUSE. It's seeming a family bible. My blood family. And if my eyes still work, I can catch stains of blood on the pages also. such holy book on such luscious night. I randomly turn a few pages and dude I am not wrong it is with horror graphic content. I just wonder do they read them to their kids at the bed. Knowing my father, I am no doubt he defiantly has them as bedtime stories.

I shut them and plug on my phone to the music system. I untie the bathrobe and look for my clothes to get in.
it was a knock on the door, I get myself in my morning clothes, I asked for a name and got a response "damn she is so formal". I groan realizing it's my cousin nikhat. I open the door and damn she is not alone I can see the whole gang "aren't you all supposed to be in your rooms?"
"well guess my old age Dracula father allows us a night out" such a lovely daughter.
"that still doesn't explain why you are knocking at my door?"
she stomps inside and soon other follows taking over the couch and bed "only one condition if you come along" as if she reads my mind "no he is not drunk, or having an overdose of his medicine"
I roll my eyes and tried to shut the door behind but Aryan but his feet between "Look either you come with us or we make your life hell" yeah they can do that. I sigh "Let me grab my jacket and wallet" they smirk and all get on their feet's leaving me alone for a minute.

I catch them out of the room looking ready to party, I warn "just to warn no one will drag me to the dance floor"
"fine" they all sang. We all walk out of the hotel, one of the good things with them is they won't take cabs, they walk around like me. I walk behind them all to keep eye on them.
nikhat and others were discussing where they were going, while I just took fresh air. I put on a hoodie and a cap to hide.
they decide to go French quarters, then cemeteries, and also some welcoming mansions. Did I mention at the bloody at night? I follow them as they enter a bar, believing they all lost their smirk if I made a single call to their dear parents. But then I also knew no way their parents will digest them as they think of me. and the torture of them in my personal space will be too much, and they all are mature.

I took the stool at the secular corner and ask for a coke. They double look at me for asking soft drink, but they nod. Looking around I saw a few of the vampires looking at my cousins. Should I save them? as I was wondering my scene got blocked by a leather jacket. I look up and he looks at me with the same nervous smile like the first time "a big sunglasses if tried to keep low and hidden" he took the stool beside me.
"don't you worry if marcel catches you here with me talking to you" he ordered whiskey? He places elbow on the counter "uh marcel is in a training mode of his own, to lecture us"
"us?" soon another leather jacket appears but this on famine figure, I feign excitement "gia"
"Hey, Long time." She didn't feign her tiredness it's all visible,
I asked "have been busy?" she nods and took the stool beside josh. Josh notices as I keep glancing at the dance floor. I notice as a vampire tried dancing close to my sister Najma "josh you better warn him. they are family" he nods and stand up from the stool. He walks to the vampire, taking him along somewhere I saw few follow them. gia asks "how is life treating you?"
"good, I guess. Yours? Find someone other than a suit ?"
gia gulps her drink "it's all over. we have more pressing boss aya. And now as she learns I once dated suit she is all trying to sharpen me as her"
"you mean you get tossed around a lot" she nods but didn't argue.

josh comes around and took his place "sorted" I thanked him with a smile. and then we three busy around discussing useless things. I get up from the stool as I saw the gang were leaving "see you around" they nod.
now we are at some random haunted mansion, where they were making boo sounds and I took pleasure to go to the kitchen for water. Oh yeah, I use my old set of keys and barge inside.
It's weird nobody is looking after this place. I don't how can someone be so dumb if I would be the protagonist the first thing, I will bring back all those hiding here. I can feel them, some very close.
I urge the gang to be out of the mansion and send them to the hotel. They all were sad but the order comes from Mr. Khan.

As I have no restrictions, I decide to roam myself around as I can't sleep.
because if I sleep the shadow will follow me to here.
there is good news the houses I bought in mystic falls gives me and Jackson profit. As people find spooky things more entertaining. I sometimes get calls from Salvatore and Caroline both speaking about the status of the relationship. Stefan promises to hold the shadow at my previous place.it allows me to take short naps and seriously I need it more often. I feel tired and lazy a lot these days. I am moodier I don't want to see faces anymore apart from my close ones. And the least I want is surprises.
I realize while walking I am near Mississippi. holding railing I lean back at it, looking at the city dancing in jazz and light. Looking at the city and remembering my journey, I realize I forget to pay Jo my regards. I put that on my list for the next day. And then I will go to Eulalia mansion, to have a few babies back and to look for a workplace. And subscribe to a newspaper both local and Hindi newspapers. And grocery shopping.
I know now we have enough money after paying the loan and Jackson took, but I am starting to look like this neighborhood. At least people are warm and welcoming here. They even invite us to their birthday. I know Jackson will leave New Orleans as he is busy studying and looking for a better opportunity, but I guess my stay going to be extended. Jackson is very close to me, but I can't forget Finn also. he is sadistic for sure, but I love him. A lot.
it might lead me to Mikaelson's, but it is also vice-versa. I have to ask them then in return for helping them. I have promised to not bother their family, but I never make promises that we won't bargain if needed. And we all are even now. no favors or burdens, just equal.
I could have asked Finn also but I know it is not in his hand, it's more Freya business.

Some time ago, Klaus returns to the Mikaelson compound, where Elijah is in the courtyard, having a drink at the bar. He takes a large gulp of bourbon before he addresses Klaus