The other dark side of coin-Lucien

She strolled to the seat, staring up at the barely lighted up sky, as the bird chirped. As the bench was small, she tucked her knees against her chest and wrapped her arms about herself to keep from falling. The air from Mississippi and the bayou provided a calming sensation to her exhausted and teary cheeks, and her clothing was now dry. She felt fresh and comfortable because she didn't have to plan her day today. For once, she refuses to take a bath and instead sits here watching the clock tick away.

She was meditating with her eyes closed when she realized someone was observing her. "Who is it?" she wondered.

"I didn't want to bother you," she says, opening her eyes as she hears a familiar accent. But then she closed it after a brief glance at him. She was in no mood to converse today since her head was empty and she didn't care. He was gazing forward, but he could see her staring at him, which he didn't make clear. But, after a lengthy period, he inquired, "Why aren't you with your sister?"

"I had earned a werewolf's bite." Lucien's jaw twitched.

"Why haven't you talked to me?" he said, his tone hardening. I'm anti-."

Before he can become enraged, she responds, "I don't want to use you," which perplexes Lucien. "I don't want you to be at my beck and call," she says, looking down at her shoes. You've accomplished so much-"

"I love you," he said before she could ask, and he added, "I'm not sure why you're remaining at the property." "You are innocent, Love," he said as he stroked the strand of hair. And I understand what you're going through because I've been in your shoes before," he says cruelly. "Klaus's companionship, Rebekah's company, that family easily gets the trust of others, but explain to me why you're here alone?" "Where are they?" he asks, grabbing her shoulder. They said they'd care for you." "If you dispute, they will imprison you," Lucien says, his heart clenching. They will not release you if they find you dull; instead, they will stack you in a coffin for generations, like they did with Finn. And when they need a lamb, they'll put you up for it — all because you put your confidence in the wrong people."

He tightened his grasp on her as she fought to break away. "Do you even remember yourself?" he said. "This is not you," he made her look at him. Your name used to be enough to show people where they should go—even Mikaelson's. "You are not Mikaelson's toy." When Zoya looked at Lucien, it seized him with rage because her gorgeous black eyes were no longer filled with her prior soul.

"Are you done polluting her head with your gloomy and horrible thoughts?" Niklaus taunts. Lucien smiles, but it doesn't reach her eyes.

He offers Zoya a genuine grin while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear "Now there is nothing wrong with giving a tiny peek into her present circumstances" Lucien's move makes Nikolas envious as he knows the phrase may permeate deep into Zoya's heart. He has grown up seeing her sister fall for such a man, and Zoya is also a female and a close friend of his.

Zoya, who had been quiet the entire time, felt anguish in her brain as she saw her tranquility being shattered early in the morning. But she said nothing and let her two typical pals argue. She glances away from the three of them, rolling her eyes and yawning, irritated by them. Lucien was at least silent at first, but they made their arrival with a taunt.

She was stroking her brow when Nikolas said, "Love, let's leave," causing Zoya to get anxious and annoyed. Elijah, who was remaining quiet, observed she wasn't looking at any of them, and before he appeared and found her, he overheard Lucien say something about him calling her Mikaelson doll. That made him wonder what he'd been saying to her all night.

"You had to be kidding, going to where she got bitten?" says Lucien. Elijah's gaze shifts to Lucien's arm, which Zoya is holding.

Elijah's eyes widened when Zoya interrupted "Luce," but he felt itching as he observed it have the same impact on Lucien as it had on him on Christmas night. She has his undivided attention and many things on his mind.