tip-toeing in battlefield

Mohinder was walking on the street. Suddenly, the path got blocked by vampires. He was away from ripping their hearts out when his bones crippled, making him fall to the floor. From the corner, witches wearing hoods appear. "isn't that the famous vampires who threaten us?" aya appears with vamp speed. Mohinder glared as the pain blast his head. She took hold of his chin.

Zoya, who was carrying groceries from a small mart, stopped seeing her aunt across the street and looks from the current era. But she vanished after a flashing smirk. "Creepy. Creepy. Zo muttered under her breath. She places the grocery, wondering the reason behind the smirk. Inside the truck, she dials, beginning with Lucien.
"Hey babe," she relaxes, hearing his tone.
"Luce, are you alright, huh?"
"yes, Love, I am all adequately. Why is there some problem?"
"No I am good, I will call you later" she hang-up. After dialing, nurset, and Arian, she dialed Mohinder. She irritates as I switched his phone off.

As she enters her room, she slides to her desk. She ignores the kids' sound coming from upstairs and searches into the Mohinder phone location. It seems to show at some random streets some 30 minutes back.
She gets up, going to the area restricted for her.

She would have admired the homely vibes if the mohinder were not missing. She was to near his door when her mind got frozen seeing Larousse tickling Xavi in the corridor. "Dad," Xavier speak between his laugh. She realizes they will blame her for crossing the border with some agenda if she doesn't explain her presence. She cleared her throat. Maximus with a smile look in the direction, his smile washed away. Xavi was still laughing. Larousse gives him a smile before leaving the room. As the door got shut, he glares at her while gritting teeth "haven't I warn you- "
She cuts in "Mohinder is not picking calls. His phone is off for a long time," Maximus' anger lower to some level.
They both go to her room with Larousse shutting the connecting door. He asks, "did you send him for some errand?" she shook her head no.
she points out, "but he is working on finding clues about aya and, of course, keeping eyes on New Orleans."
"I will ask Mikaelson to figure out where is he?"
"tell them we are in a weak spot. Mohinder is more a stone in their path of regaining New Orleans back," she huffs air, not noticing the way Maximus is looking at her, "I think I should go check around for him."
"and how is that better? The motive of the fight is protecting you if you got in their hands- "
"I saw her this morning- my aunt- your sister. Smirks and gone with the wind,'
"her classic fashion,"
"one has to go there. I don't want New Orleans down in a day. We need them to hold her back till we got those daggers, at least.". She was up to go when she turned around. With irritation in her tone "don't you leave them."

Zoya parked her truck in a private area, she instantly went around looking at nowhere. She searched for places that the strix would have taken. Da villa estate, Mohinder apartment, St. Anne church, and last Mikaelson compound.
She walks around, hiding her face to almost but knew someone will reorganize her. especially when she is at St. Anne's church. As it is a hub of many supernatural witches, vampires, and human fraction.
She looks inside and notices the Mohinder is being tied to the gym walls with chains. She heard the footsteps, "I am glad you are loyal to your people" aya came out with a few bodybuilders man following her and as they are wearing rings, they are vampires, Mohinder's hooded eyes look around. aya ask "haven't you brought your dad?" Zoya remains silent. aya roll her eyes "cat got your tongue? No order or dramatic choices you want to give me. You don't want to murder me?"
"I promise you I won't kill you," Zoya spoke, crossing her arms. The commemoration of Davila's estate makes her blood boil, she orders "kill her". the two vampires move toward her, Zoya was clutching the tiny dots of werewolf venom with vervain in her palms.
Their necks cracked loudly and fell with a thud. It had never been so frustrating. Ignoring who would attack her, she went toward Mohinder, removing chains. Niklaus addressed Aya with a smirk, which soon disappeared as he realized there were several faces in between her and him. Enough for aya to escape.
Niklaus growled, clenching his hand. He turns to Zoya, having a hard time with chains. With a roll of his eyes, he unchained him, and let him fall over Zoya. Zoya with care places him on the ground as Niklaus pace.
Zoya checked on him "he is on vervain with werewolf venom" making Zoya raise her eyebrow in amazement.
but it turns to anger, knowing Mohinder is in pain, "End her."
"sorry." Niklaus laugh "Are you ordering me?"
Zoya took pause, "Mikaelson's and Larousse have a deal between them."
"Oh yeah, the deal you never got to witness." He gave her a tight smile, "By the way, I noticed his kids. He seems possessive of them," earning a glance from Zoya.
Zoya rolls her eyes and pours the vile of her blood she has stored into Mohinder's mouth "then I guess you can see I am not holding reins."
"And also that you are not restraining." He includes, "but you got the strength to fight me and my family."
"can you blame me? You guys can get annoying," he tried to speak, but she was fast "you dagger'd all of them,"
"you haven't told me you met your father?"
"Things are twisted Niklaus" she spoke feeling the guilt as she can't describe.
"it would have been easy if you would have spoken all about it," he spoke in his original tone. Anger and frustration. His voice raised "and out of all the world–Lucien castle, your manic father, those people you choose."
She quickly responded, "you don't get to speak about this when you in the past aligned with Mikael."
"and Lucien?". Before he can get any answer, Mohinder worked up groaning, "good morning, mate." Niklaus grump.