Getting Better

At Church
Freya, who was in between finding the dark shadow, claim to nose bleed as she felt a dark energy around, she looks around and mutter a spell "pause a flash of crowd of soul appears. She wipes her nose and mutter again, "who are you? Show me yourself?"
Zoya
I was ironing clothes when I dropped the iron; it was so intense I felt brain melted but it was gone in a minute. I took a second remembering everything, in a no second, I took the pencil and start drawing over some construction plans. My eyes fall over the iron that was smoking as it burns my tunic. I look at the drawing. "They are strix" I flexed when Mohinder spoke from behind "your father murdered them, secretly helping to pull you down"
"I saw them together," I spoke.
Third point of view
At church, Freya, who fainted on the ground, woke up seeing the surrounding blood turned black. She quickly packs her stuff dialing to Niklaus "where are you meet me at compound?" she quickly took her stuff going out the attic.
At the compound, Elijah entered his own mood, irritated and tired. But it soon to frustration as he witnesses his sibling discussing something about seeing witches. Niklaus looks at Elijah, who was not looking happy.
One looking dashing guy is no more looking handsome all he looks like a child who fought in school "I heard witches." Removing the white tie that was already undone on his shoulder. He threw his jacket carelessly.
Freya answer "those are the witches from strix,"
"great. dead strix witches," speaking in sarcasm.
"what Zoya says about maximus?" Niklaus face turns to scoff as he saw the familiar features of Elijah "You fight with her again."
Elijah responded, "I haven't."
Niklaus pace around talk back in frustration, "if than you I would have been there, at least will have the one answer about can we trust maximus Larousse."
Freya notice Elijah gets up from seat snatching the bottle from bar heading to his room. Niklaus felt he outspoken, "Brother." but all he got the door shutting upstairs and also locking it.
"About Lucien?" Freya tries diverting his mind.
Niklaus argue taking back his drink he left when Elijah came inside, "I don't believe he will handle aurora. He is basically sleeping with her" looking at Elijah's jacket.
"but you got no proof at his apartment. She won't turn her back on Lucien just because of your words. The man is head over heels for her."
"aurora is mental and Lucien is obsessed. He doesn't love her, wants aurora replacement."
"Try explaining to her. If you got to meet her." She pats on his shoulder "I am going to figure out dead witches along with Vincent and marcel. Davina seems fishy these days," he keeps silent, wondering how many things, but surely not about Davina.
Klaus jump to the balcony peering inside with slow steps "Get out Niklaus" Elijah's voice came from the bathroom. Klaus walk to their witnessing Elijah still dressed immersed in bathtub with bottle place near bathtub. He kept his smile on his face and took the bottle "like to talk?", weighing the unopened bottle.
Elijah spoke calmly but with his deep tone "I rather have silence"
"clearly it is not helping you anyhow," taking a gulp from the bottle.
"I have nothing to talk,"
"Hayley."
"she is good,"
silence fell between them and Elijah go back to his quiet.
Niklaus look down and spoke "Zoya?" expecting to get some long answer. All he got is silence even worse than before as Elijah's eyes blink carrying his facade. Klaus took a deep breath, understanding him. It is too fast for him to adapt with surrounding. First, he hated Zoya, then start accepting her and now dealing Lucien. His sisters cannot see but he saw him every day. He hasn't moved on.
he grabs his shoulder, "Look at me." Elijah looks at him.

Zoya was packing and talking on the Bluetooth, "Don't panic."
"I am pregnant. Of course, I am panicking. What can divert my mind?" Caroline yell from the other side, making Zoya scrunch her face
"I am divorced," getting the silence on line.
"wow. You were married?"
"Not something anyone knows. Just you and Stefan. No one should know,"
"You tell pregnant women a secret." Caroline state.
"care you will no longer be pregnant and I challenge your soul to spill. Spill and I will make sure those kids forever remain in you for eternity," Zoya threat.
"threating a pregnant woman" Zoya took a relief breath.
"where are Stefan and Lor-Enzo? Haven't heard them from long time?"
"they are pretty occupied. I will explain." Zoya just hum. After discussing how much she wants to murder a few people, have bourbon, and showers they both hang-ups.
She zips up the bag and looks around with hands on hips. "All done."
"when is your flight?" Arian voice came from door.
She looks at him, leaning at it "Let's just say around 2 am. "
He nods. "Can you call when you reach wherever you are going? Xavier is brat if he wants you, he wants you," he spoke with a smile.
"I will call" Zoya said. She quipped, "by the way, what's with green tulle?" his face reddens with embarrassment.
"Nothing." He spoke fast "I came here to tell you have a visitor standing in the parking lot,"
"visitor?"
"Yeah. Dad told me to inform you. I go back. I have some assignment." With that, he left.