Sibling bonding

She steps down looking in her bag, "You are Zoya, daughter of Larousse." she looks up at the redhead in Klaus's black shirt. She ignores looking at her but spoke, "so your brother and aya are not the ones," still looking for earphones in her bag.

"He was a player back then. Almost every woman in strix must have bedded him apart from me. I thought of Klaus"

"And why am I getting this cosmos secret?" she pulled out the earphones and frowned on finding them tangled.

"Like your father, you can get anyone. leave Niklaus out of mind. He is mine." Zoya wants to laugh at her jealousy but decides to pass. Niklaus calling her made her grin like a lunatic and she sped off. Zoya smiles "redhead is so much amusing".

Elijah controls his urge to puke after seeing Aurora, he is still shocked those lunatic siblings knew her father, and also aya. He vamps speed as he saw her leaving the compound, she got frightened by his presence and his grip. He spoke low and soft and let her adjust with his sudden appearance "what's with marcel?". She slowly shrugs away his arm with a nervous smile "It's personal". He argues in low looking into her charcoal eyes "we are connected,"

her chortles hit his ear "Mr. Mikaelson ... not for long. If you submit them today" reminding him of the file "in a week we both will be free and-" she wants, say happy. He cuts "and-?" he leans to argue.

he notices her stopped and if not wrong nervous, lost, forgotten he noticed her eyes move away from him, taking a step back with fingers playing with cords "and I would admire if you don't touch me or enter my personal space" reminding Elijah that he is standing close to Zoya, even when she took the step back, she can still feel emotions by his presence, an urge to touch him.

she cleared her throat as he was still deciding "excuse me". Elijah watches as she leaves the compound.

ELIJAH point of view

"Done with preparations?" Hayley's voice hit me and I turned to her. I nod to her and we start walking ahead.

"Are you joining?"

"I might later if things go unplanned"

"Are the rumors true?" What rumor? "About aurora with Niklaus and Zoya to stay at the compound"

"She can be used as a distraction, at least better than aurora"

She chuckles "Did you just compliment her?" it is not like that

"a better choice among the worse" Yes even though she never looks at her ashamed or guilted

"Care for a drink?"

I couldn't stop myself turning to her "This early. Hayley?"

She heckles "Oh, please don't judge."

Hard to not judge when this is happening a lot these days "Your drinking habit is turning worse day by day"

"You noticed?" of course who else I could focus.

But let discuss and sort "Pardon me."

"Leave it"

I spoke "Hayley? Seriously you thought I don't notice you"

"When the last time we spend time together Elijah?" fine she got point

But is that I? "Hayley we all are surrounded with problems"

"When we are not Elijah? I thought this" she shows her hand having the ring around her "meant a promise"

"And I hold that" first gia, now her.

"What are you waiting for? What's holding you? I got divorced, it's all over" she looks on the verge of tears "did you ever think about why I left Jackson? Because he is just like you. I want a home with you, hope."