cruel more than

Zoya, nurset and Mohinder are shopping around with Zoya's friend Zoe, who tags along with them. Mohinder didn't react, but he felt like killing himself. To his rescue, Zoya let the girls do the shopping and moved with him to the car showroom.
"What exactly are you are looking for, sir?"
Mohinder adds, with no smile, "she is my boss."
The man turns with the same formal smile to the woman in ripped jeans and nothing that says luxury. "Miss, I have the perfect choice for you."
Zoya and Mohinder raise eyebrows with enthusiasm. "Really?" Zoya asked.
"This way," he said, walking fast to a path, making both Zoya and Mohinder glance at each other and follow him. The man took them to Rolls-Royce. She shook her head, and a long journey began with Zoya shaking her head. Then they settled for Mohinder's car with royal relance, even though he also denied it, but Zoya pastured him to show off in front of Strix, making him roll his eyes, but he took it.

they were walking away whenZoya eyes fell on black beauty on the corner, the manager notice her interest "it'snot expensive, I could show you more better "she ignore him heading toward theblack beauty.
Mohinder who done the paper work look in Zoya direction, he match up the steps andask while scratching forehead "you are interested in this"
Zoya look back at him with such brightness in her eyes that spoke big yes "Itis big"
manager look amused by them and specially by the girl "we call it monstertruck, it can make people eyes pop out"
"it certainly doing it" Mohinder look at Zoya who looks like a child got candy.
"Now it's not expensive but it is-" he looks up his height "it's big"
"I want this" making Mohinder give her tight smile, he nods to manager hintingthey want this.

nurset and Zoe were shopping when they stumble to cami and niklaus. They seem to argue over something niklaus took few seconds and recognize the Zoe. Even though he hated nurset he act civil as he still hopes one day Zoya came back sane as his friend back, cami give them smile.
cami tried to stifle a laugh as niklaus sugarcoat and ask "where is Zoya? aren't she is shopping with you girls?"
nurset answers bitterly also with sugarcoat tone "oh she was but then she went with her friend to buy a car" clearly remember Zoya words about getting kicked out of compound "now as she have a better things to thought as she don't live at compound" she spoke with sharp eyes and act civil "you know like being more productive"
niklaus heard the cami rubbing salt on his wounds openly "ooh" earning glare from him.
Zoe add "and a better relationship with a sexy and flirtiest man" remembering him from hotel incident. Niklaus smile dulled on their comment he gave them a smile that don't even look like smile. Zoe looks behind them noticing Zoya and Mohinder coming with Mohinder having tiny glint seeing a child in Zoya as she has been playing with key. Niklaus focus their line of gaze and he felt immense jealousy seeing Zoya smiling toward Mohinder with a childish behavior as if she got candy. Cami felt uncomfortable seeing niklaus looking at Zoya and Mohinder with a jealous face and a fact the last time cami spoke hard thing towards Zoya in her anger.
Zoya look in front and her smile dulled but she carried it back, she genuinely smiled at cami "I haven't expected you but nice meeting you" cami smiled back with a slight guilt but Zoya just playfully wink at her. she glances at niklaus and also pass a friendly smile toward him not filled with her childish behavior but still it was enough for him.
nurset was fast "you might have bought the car, is that outside?"
Zoya smile "yes"
nurset ask again "is that big?" with lot of expectations.
Mohinder add "it's very" with a sigh "big" making Zoya smile in shyness.
nurset have a hard time controlling she threw bags at counter and hurriedly pay the bills and then ask Mohinder to carry bags. She drags Zoya and Zoe to parking and ask about the car. Niklaus and cami both followed as they want to know more about Zoya they both have missed. Mohinder come with bags; the girls ask Zoya to which she answered by taking them to her beauty.