a stalker, spying, a lover, and a husband

Fortunately, a few days went by without me being bothered by anyone, which was probably the nicest thing that could have happened. Everyone is preoccupied with Rebekah and the Strix outbreak. While Lucien attempts multiple times to explain himself, the fact that he kidnapped Camellia is still fresh in my mind. After Freya requested me to help her with Felix paintings, which I couldn't because it was an old language and languages aren't my expertise, there was a lot of turmoil in this house. I merely remark that if they want to sort it out, I must go out, to which she simply declines. However, Elijah learns of Freya's request for my assistance, and he tells her not to include me in anything without first consulting him.

Klaus isn't any better; after that ride, he never shows up. Fortunately, camellia and I have each other that we keep entertaining ourselves with headphones and a screen.

Zoya was on her balcony, working on her laptop with the screen in sleep mode. A blanket lightly lands on her and a wind whiplashes her face. "I'm sorry... I'm not meant to say that," he says, looking down. "Me too...you just said the truth," she says.
"You shouldn't have those medicines," Niklaus says, looking up at the sky.
"I am not strong, Niklaus, it is not simple," she says with a smile. The peak of her nightmare was enough for Niklaus to understand the meaning behind the words. He recalls having dreams about Mikael at one point. There was just one motive for him to become this Niklaus. It also worried him that Mikael might have left, and he still gets dreams about it. He examines the female next to her, who is only 20 years old yet has become immortal. From his vantage point, he can glimpse her future, which will be tormented by him.

She was in her room in the afternoon when she realized she needed to eat to take her medicine. She headed downstairs to the kitchen, her mood lowering as she realized they didn't have anything that could satisfy her hunger. Elijah entered the property and noticed Zoya browsing through the kitchen cupboards, he taunted her, "poison doesn't work on us," as he always does. It was the first time he spoke to her in a long time. Zoya doesn't get his taunt and asks, "Sorry?" but then it hits her, "I was-" she was about to say, "searching for food," but Elijah cut her off, "please don't," leaving Zoya to just observe him the way he is annoyed by her. He, on the other hand, wanted me here, at his house. Elijah felt his anger fuel the way she is looking at him and a fact that she was looking around and that she is still talking to Lucien their enemy "can't you just stay out of my way" he spat and walk away.

Cami, who had been jolted awake by a loud noise, came out into the hall and spotted Zoya, and said, "Was someone shouting?"
"No, I'm ordering dinner," Zoya said with a shake of her head. "Would you like something?"
"No," she yawns and returns to her room.

ZOYA
I reach for my phone to place an order, when a message from nurset appears, stating that a letter for me has been delivered—an official letter. Because she is in French quarters, I asked her to deliver to the compound. I waited in the hall till she arrived, and in the meanwhile, I ordered food from an Indian restaurant, such as masala dose, uttapam, and lassi. Fortunately, the owner and I are friends because we both enjoy Delhi cuisine. I was pacing when the doorbell rang, and before I could respond, Elijah ran to the hall and then walked toward the door. I was mistaken when I assumed Elijah's attitude couldn't possibly be more rage; the only difference is that I can see it behind his chocolate eyes. As nurset walked into the compound, Elijah walked behind her, one hand in his pocket and the other clasp. With a raised eyebrow, nurset acknowledges me. "Hello," I say. "Are you staying here?" she inquired.
"No, I-I mean, sure, I'm staying here while my apartment is being renovated," she says flatly, but she doesn't protest and nods.
"Here," she says, handing me a letter, which I immediately recognized because of the stamp. "They say something to the effect that you need to renew your visa because it is about to expire," I nod, still thinking. I look at her and inquire.
"Would you want a cup of coffee or something?" Please don't say yes, because you might be Elijah's next meal.
"I was hoping you could......join me for dinner?" My eyes widen; if she isn't being forced, why is she doing it?
Elijah interrupts, "she can't." I observed a shift in her expression.
"I ask for a delivery," I say, looking at her, "I will be back in a minute."
"I should go," she says flatly.
"You won't leave until I say so," I say, glaring at her.

ELIJAH
This was the first time I noticed her commanding her sibling. I've never liked her sister after knowing that they bullied her; it's not that I care about her, but I despise the bullies. After observing how Niklaus was bullied by his father for years, he decided to do something about it. And the fact that she has flirted with me or tried to touch me in the past.
Zoya arrives shortly after, with packages, which she places on the table. I moved to my room without noticing her sister's presence. I did, however, keep my ear to the ground. They speak in her language; therefore, it doesn't matter. He became aware of the wailing, which he knew was not Zoya. Her sobs are unheard of. He crept into the shadows and observed two girls, one of them was crying and the other seemed depressed. You're unable to empathize with her situation. He watched Zoya's hand clenching and unclenching as she deliberated on the ground in front of her. While nurset continues to cry, her hand finally grabs nurset's hand. I back up to give them some breathing room.