Music In Air

ELIJAH

After I finished speaking with the officer, I noticed they were already searching the oceans for something essential, like a coffin. It is a coincidence or a deliberate act. I make my way to the exit, but something or someone is clearly chasing Rebekah, as practically every sailor is staring out the window at the water. It's been over two days, and I still do not know where Rebekah is. Even if the previous clue was a load of gibberish, there is no longer any question. My phone pings, "Niklaus," "Did you get Rebekah?" to dampen my mood.

"No," you say, "what happened?"

"I believe someone is also after Rebekah." "Oh, so it's about that?" "I heard virtually everyone looking for a coffin as well."

"Should I be aware of something?"

"Cami told me a myth about an old treasure tomb had been propagated so we could get more help in discovering Rebekah," so that everyone will accidentally find Rebekah and strix will be unaware.

"That's a clever ploy. Camille came through for us one more."

He heard his brother clearing his throat "if you praise then it is our cami newly binge-watching friend, not camellia," Devil? "Tell me if you got something on Rebekah as the ladies of our house are all dunked in the compound,"

"I am coming back to the compound. We will talk later about our next step."

Zoya comes out of the room wondering what to do with RAW purpose and last night with Lucien at his lab. The door knocked, and she noticed Hayley. "Looks Like last night was fun"

"So is your night these days,"

"was he good?"

"Hayley, he took me out on dinner at his company lab terrace and I was back before it stuck 12. And we are taking baby steps in our relationship,"

Hayley rolls her eyes with a smile. "Fine, I won't argue with BABY STEPS. " Hayley's eyes fall over the coat on the sofa. "he gave you his coat"

"You guys gave me a thin cloth with a transparent back," Zoya recalls.

Hayley debates, "You were looking lovely and breath-taking," but Hayley suddenly looks deep in thinking, "Elijah is downstairs," and so she uses her speed to flee.

Zoya wielded her inside power and stood tall, ignoring the smoldering jealously. She walks up to the door and closes and locks it.

Elijah notices the hybrid leaving Zoya's chamber, but it is the closing and locking of the door that draws his attention. He notices Freya arriving, and they all converse and discuss. He went to his room to take a bath after some time. He was going by her chamber and checked it with his palm. He enters Freya's room when he feels resisted.

It's evening, Freya indulged Zoya in finding out about Felix's drawing. Freya groan seeing Zoya with no interest go through papers "how can you not be interested?" As the evening progressed, Freya indulged Zoya in learning about Felix's drawing. Freya groans as she observes Zoya's lack of enthusiasm for going through documents, "How can you not be interested?"

"How can you be interested?" she sighs.

"You don't want to find out." "Felix was a menace to you," she says, pointing to Zoya, "and he was killed leaving this. And it is you, not me, who should be the first to address these issues." Freya is more bewildered than angry, which comes as no surprise.

"Freya," Elijah noted both women's faces as they exchanged silent glances, "Dinner is ready." Freya walks out, leaving Zoya and Elijah alone, Zoya working on papers once more. "Dinner is ready," Elijah says again, but this time softly.