A Long List to make insane

At Zoya's apartment, Zoya unlocks the door and gets herself in. Even after threatening Tristan's body, she knew they wouldn't bend. It tempted her to go to the couch, but restrained herself and headed to the shower. At Marcel's apartment, he was talking to Elijah, "you didn't tell me about the change of plans".
 "If I had known" made Marcel raise his eyebrow, but Elijah paid little attention, since many thoughts overloaded him. "I know this look. You are thinking of a way out." Elijah asks, "why aren't you bothered?" but then he answers himself, "of course, you will have your city." Marcel raises the drink "she didn't ask me to leave" getting a nod from him with a corner of Elijah's lip turned upward "the Tristan body needs to be removed, it is earning the crowd"
 "I don't care about him," Elijah answered, placing the drink on the counter "Tell me if the strix is doing something" marcel nods, and Elijah vamp speed away.

 Lucien walks to the distorted hall and sees the aurora thrashing things in anger, "please lower your volume", keeping the showpiece Zoya liked at a safe distance from the aurora. Aurora turned to Lucien with tears beaming in her red eyes, her anger intensifying seeing Lucienprotecting the artifact. She was having many words on the tip of her tongue ready to spit, but she did something shocking for Lucien and herself - she hugged him. Lucien stumbles, lit but holds her. Something tickles him, seeing aurora crying. They make out every day. He once hostages her, but her crying is new. Apart from Zoya, he never pampered and handled someone. There was once when Klaus broke aurora's heart but deep down he knew she was using him and still he feels that but the heart for the first crush is always different."Don't leave me alone tonight" she clutches him to her. "Lucien, tonight I want the same luce, not Zoya lover please" she weeps on his shoulder. Zoya after the shower started handling her things as the nurset going to be there in 10 minutes to take her shopping. Shelf course tries to argue but, she loses and then there is going to be Zoe and she told Lucien will also help in shopping and would like something that goes well with Zoya clothes. She keeps talking to Zoe, "no Zoe, I am not having any fight with Lucien."
 "Then why is he not joining? he changed the plan."
She whines. "He must be busy,"
"He says no to you,"
"We meet every other day and there is no need to bother him about this. If he said he was not able, then it must be important. Leave Luce and me. Where are you both?"
 "Close to Jackson square and we have someone else joining us." This makes Zoya stop from placing the coffee mug on the counter "who?"
"it's me" the voice changes to cami, her voice makes Zoya relax. but to confirm doubts, Zoya asked, "Klaus is not with you?"
"I kind of put them in danger and you know Klaus"
 "Lashing, threats, and then storming out, Cami hummed "see you in 5 minutes," Zoya hung up. 

Elijah waited as he threw a blood bag toward Tristen, who is blind, groaning Elijah pour the blood into a glass and hand him. He waited across him on a chair as Tristen drank the blood.

Zoya

I was looking around, but no one caught my attention. How lucky I was before appi used to go shopping for me, and if not, I used to snatch away jiju shirts. He used to feign anger and steal them back, but I was the apple of jiju eyes and spoiled by him a lot. Every weird habit was disinherited by him. Sometimes I cannot believe they are gone–which means I won't able to see them. It feels like they are on some vacation and will surprise me one day by knocking at the door with hugs and complaints, appi might go to the kitchen and start looking around cabinets inquiry if I eat healthy while jiju laid down on the couch that is close to my armchair whispering about appi next coming words.
 "Zoya, did you find anything?" I look back at the nurset, examining clothes with a pout. They look a lot alike. Of course, they are blood-related.
"No" I let my hand fall from a pile of clothes. She juts out her lower lip and huffs "I am no different"
she looks at Zoe and cami "at least someone is buying" she comes and leans beside me to counter as we both look at them. After some time nurset spoke "you look tired" I tried to control my yawn inside my mouth and hummed.
I look as Cami's phone rang and she excused himself. I keep listening to nurset as she told me about her cousin of mine who got married and threw a reception at some lavish place in Washington. And he got a big job in a bank and his wife is a doctor from south India. And they have a theme wedding. I took a deep breath and nodded. It's not like I hate listening to nurset sometimes she brings the anti-social person out of me. I look as Cami leaves in a rush, saying bye; I ask her narrowing eyes, but she seems serious, so I let her go without question. Zoe comes around after finding skinny jeans and ankle-length boots. I add, "haven't you bought the same as those items a few days back"
"But they were dark brown boots and light brown, and those skinny jeans differ from ankles." I look at them and there is one tiny butterfly on only one leg.
"Both are different" and I could calculate the money she is going to spend on them. I understand it's her money, despite that, it's money. I felt a nudge at my arm and nurset smiled at me. That means let her do whatever she wants, otherwise, she will cry.
We both were out of the shops when I noticed the person, I don't want to see them across the street but soon he got blended with the crowd. I felt like texting Mohinder, but leaving both Zoe and nurset out of my grip is not an option.
I ask the nurset "call Mohinder" She groaned. "Why? he is boring." But glaring at her made her do what I asked. I pointed at the pub in front of us, looking crowded with a queue out there. I took them along to the queue "we are having a night out?" nurset asked with a glint in her eyes. "I guess an hour will be enough" nurse rolled her eyes, and they were going to queue when I pulled them both to the path. A big hulk guard asked for an invitation card. I was pulling out my wallet when nurset whispered in my ears, "they have invited you?" I ignored them and handed him my black card with a smile. "Tonight, free drinks on me" I felt silence and burped from my left side. Zoe explains, "Sorry." I roll my eyes and drag both of them inside with my fingers intertwined with them. I look at my side and see a blushing Zoe. god. Not the exact time to embarrass us. I ignored them and took them upstairs to the VIP section.

 Nurset said, "I knew you got rich but never thought you would lose your brain this fast. Free drinks that exactly possessed you. Zoya it's not India, everyone loves to get drunk here." As in India, if they get a free drink, they won't pounce on it. We all settled on the couch, and soon waitress came with a tray with something. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Mohinder handling strix. Will take time. Attend soon. The waitress looks at both women getting themselves drunk. She looks at me with a tray. I decline with a tight, official smile. "No, thank you" the waitress nods and walks out. I tried to calm myself since my father won't hurt me, but all these years still make me doubt him. It is not me bearing pain, but it is about nurses and Zoe.