Christmas

"I almost killed her," Rebekah murmured as Klaus gave her his blood. Cami hangs up the phone and walks into the courtyard, pondering the present scenario at the complex.

"I never believed you meant by her empty chest when you all said she's heartless," Rebekah said as she took a sip, "who is Arian?" Looking at Cami with trepidation after her pranks today, Elijah, who is back in such a discussion, listens as he has heard the name several times.

"Zoya student," Cami answers. "And she is still a lecturer?" Rebekah inquired after hearing someone mention Zoya as a professor on their last call. Klaus, who has just learned this strange news, is unsurprised because a lady of Zoya's level deserves it. However, no one seems to have mentioned it, which is odd.

"Yes and no," Cami responds. "She no longer attends university, but she manages administration and courses online when urgent, but not on paper."

Jackson sat her on the counter and started filling the bathtub.

"What's upsetting you?" he says, the sound of water filling the room. "You're stressed—Strix hit you, and Cami mentioned to me you don't wish to sleep. It's all about the dark shadow," Zoya claims with a nod "You didn't even bother to meet Finn today," says the Kenner with a frown "I mean I am not a fan of him, but"
"I'm trying to ignore him," she fussed, trying to hide her guilt for not helping him get out of that hideous locket.

"How about you walk out and I'll take a bath," she hinted. He shakes his head before rising from the side of the bathtub. Kissing her on her forehead. "I am standing by, in case you play in the bathtub again and forget me," he states, causing Zoya to snort. He was exiting her room when he noted Elijah peering at him from the courtyard. He hears the conversation as Cami spoke.

Jackson answers, "she is a terrific professor - Tiring but a good lecturer," he steps down. "Is she good?" Rebekah asked. He nodded and turned to a cami with a smile, who had Zoya's phone. He asks Hayley, "I haven't met hope, can I?" Hayley's eyes lit up with brightness.

As Zoya exited the bath in her bathrobe, she found Jackson on her bed, perplexed. "Mikaelson, I'm talking about Freya, Hayley, and Hope, who all asked me to the party tonight." After a long pause and a heated glare, "You. are. not. Dragging. Me," she says, turning to him and grasping her bathrobe. "You promised Rachel- for tonight,"

He explains, "but her grandma has to remain at the hospital since she works there, and Rachel has to overwork."

Zoya counters, "then we can go out for dinner." Jackson smiles devilishly, "you promised my stay happy." Making the women glare at him.

"Jack, if it's about her again," talking about Hayley. He tried to speak, but she cut him with a glare. "I promise I will rip your heart out myself"

Jackson spoke with a frown and pout, looking cute. "That's ... rude," making Zoya angry. "I swear Rachel has an extra shift. She can't decline and her grandma has a last year of retirement. She can't ignore her emergency"

As Zoya moved to her wardrobe, there was a tap on the door. "Come in," Jackson said.

"Are you both?" Rebekah inquires as she notices Jackson on her bed and Zoya in her bathrobe.

"Yes, we are sincerely and madly in love with one other," Jackson swiftly said. Zoya flung a showpiece at him, making him chuckle at her lack of accuracy.

"No, he just likes to muck things up," Zoya tried to explain, while Jackson seemed to be offended.
"All the while we were living, you felt nothing?" he puts his hand on his heart. He playfully moves his fingers along her shoulder, pulling a smile on her face as she moves away from touch. She asks with a smiling voice seeped with a tiny laugh "Leave" pointing toward the door. he rolls his eyes "get downstairs fast" while nodding toward.